One More Time For The Sake Of Our Love

*Ashley*

Coming home today, I thought the house would be empty, because Lucille would be at school. Going onto the balcony to stretch and look out at the ocean, I heard a splash in the pool. Looking down, I saw Lucille in a swimming costume, swimming, not wanting to let her notice me. I stood at the corner watching her. I saw her swimming in the pool, then coming out and lying in the sun for a while, then going back in. Soon she fell off to sleep in the sun, then when she woke up, she went back in the water. For the past couple of hours, I stood and watched her. She had no idea that I was even there watching her. At one stage, I even saw she swam, then she didn't come out when she was done. Instead, she sat on the top step, dropping her head backwards as she was lost in her thoughts. She was giving me the perfect view of her body, though I would have preferred it if she didn't have her costume on and was completely naked instead. Feeling myself growing harder, I carried on watching her and admiring her figure and huge belly. I wished I could f.uck her while she was pregnant, but I know fully well, that was impossible. Eventually, after some time, I saw her going in again, swimming to and fro, then finally decided to go out. I watched as she tried to wipe off as much water as she could before, she wrapped her towel around her body and went inside. Not wanting to get caught watching her, I made my way to the stairs as she was coming up. Getting a shock, she looked at me, said "Hi" and then ran to her room. I went straight to the kitchen to make myself something to eat and decided to make a sandwich for her as well. Seeing her coming down, I told her I had made her a sandwich, which she said thanks for and went to the fridge to get the juice for us, before eating. She poured for both of us as she ate. The tension between us was becoming unbearable, so I suggested we should at least be friends until she leaves next week. Just the thought of her leaving me is driving me crazy. I knew I couldn't do anything because she was finally going to her baby's father, so I had to let her go.

I just wanted some time with her before she leaves. I know I am being very cruel and selfish, but just this one time, I needed God to understand how I felt. Lucille and I both made mistakes, and we were going to have to deal with it, but for now, I wanted her to myself. Standing up, I cleared the dishes, and she said she would wash up, then go to bed. After she was done, I asked if she could watch a movie with me, instead of going to bed. Agreeing, we both sat in the lounge next to each other as she scrolled through the channels for a movie, finally deciding on a movie. She then told me that she knows that she is being selfish, but can I please hold her as we watch the movie? Having no problem with that, I held her as we sat back. When the movie was over, we both looked at each other, deciding what to do next. Before she could say anything, I leaned forward and kissed her lips. Taking her into my arms, I held her close to me, not wanting to let her go. Absolutely lost in the feeling, I touched her boobs, feeling how much bigger they had gotten during her pregnancy and knowing fully well that once she left, then it was going to be over between us, so the words slipped out my mouth before I could stop them. I asked if she would allow me to make love to her for the last time, because I wanted her only for one more night. I told her that no matter whatever is happening between us, I will always love her. Just this once, I wanted to be inside of her, to feel our love for each other. I begged her to please allow it for the sake of our love. Nodding her head, she finally agreed and allowed me to take her to bed. Going into our bedroom, on the bed she has occupied for months now, I kissed her like I had never kissed her before. Then I removed her clothes as I looked at her gorgeous body. I could see the tears threatening to fall from her eyes as she watched me. First, I started on her boobs, kissing them and moving my hands around them as I was feeling how big they had gotten. Next, I went in between her legs, I licked her, tasting every bit of her as she was absolutely turned on, not being able to stand it anymore, she cried for me to enter her, which I did. I pushed my c.ck inside of her tight p.ssy but didn't move, until I felt her being able to accommodate my length fully. I didn't want to hurt her because I knew she was pregnant, but the ecstasy was too much as well. Just by entering her, she was already falling apart. Moving with her slowly, I could feel every bit of myself wanting this moment to last forever. I wanted to stay inside of her. Soon, I could not take it any longer and ejaculated on top of her.

Cleaning her up, I then went back on the bed and held her against me, absolutely frightened of when she had to go. We both stayed awake thinking about each other and held onto each other tighter. A few minutes later, we both fell asleep and only woke up in the morning.

In the morning, I woke up first. I was lying in bed for a while watching Lucille sleep. When she woke up, she saw me watching her, so she stretched her hands and smiled at me, saying good morning Ash. Not being able to hold myself back any longer, I grabbed her and started kissing her, but she stopped me, saying she needed to pee so badly and would be back in a minute. I watched as she walked away, thinking about how I woke up this morning. As I held her while we slept, her babies were moving around, kicking a lot, causing me to wake up. I could feel how active they were in the mornings. The feeling I felt was a strange one, because I didn't understand why I had an interest in Lucille's babies, but Cindy's baby, I felt completely nothing. I wonder if it's because I loved Lucille and never could with Cindy. Hearing Lucille coming back, I watched as she came straight to bed, straight into my arms. Having her in my arms was the best feeling ever, and I really didn't want to ever let go of her, though I knew I would have to. I also remembered, before Lucille left, I had a few questions for her that I was hoping she would answer. We had approximately 3 days left before she would leave me and my life. Every time I think about it, I feel my heartbreak even more.