~ To the moon and back ~

Technoblade was on his way to Niki's shelter, they had already agreed to meet so there would be no problem getting there, there was something about her that attracted him almost automatically, he knew well what he felt and sometimes that seemed like a problem, despite having already talked to his father about it, Technoblade couldn't shake the feeling that he was putting the baker in danger for the simple fact of what they could both have if Niki told him what he hoped she would say.

The woman opened the door and smiled when she saw him. "Techno, i'm glad you arrived. I'm just going to prepare the dough, come in." She let him in and he left his stuff in the coat rack  "I'm going to prepare a cake, Tubbo asked me for it for his wedding... Honestly, I only agreed to do it for Ranboo."  She said while putting her hair up.

"If I'm honest, I've never baked. Phil did that when Wil and I were little." He was rolling up the sleeves of his white shirt, he had already taken off his cape.

"Hey, speaking of Phil... How's everything going between him and Kristin?" Niki's voice changed slightly, she sounded curious and worried.  "I haven't heard from them since the opening of Las Nevadas." Technoblade sighed, he wasn't a fan of talking about such private things.

"They're... They're going slowly, what Phil did was a hard blow for her but knowing her and knowing them both... Sooner or later they will go back to what they were before... I received a visit from Tubbo by the way"  Even if she knew he was trying to change the subject, the visit took her by surprise.

"What did he say?" Technoblade shrugged

"Not much, but I already charged Sam for what he did to Ranboo"  Niki laughed lightly, that Warden deserved whatever the god had done to him "And now I owe Tubbo a totem" He didn't sound very excited saying that.

Without a doubt in this nation, being fond of someone means being ready for that person to end up being a hostage sooner or later, let's take Charlie and Quackity as an example. The slime was still in a catatonic state despite moving little by little, Purpled basically changed his system and he knew that the slime boy reacted to what he told him, his face said everything. Another example was George and Dream, the colorblind man risked everything so that Dream would be freed from DreamXD's control in exchange for himself.

Or what about Karl and Sapnap? The traveler has already forgotten everything about Quackity, Sapnap just doesn't want Karl to forget him, so he asks him to be extremely careful in each story he is going to write, He knows what the strongest god in all of SMP is capable of. Sapnap has already lost everything, he doesn't want to lose the only thing he has left

Speaking of him, he was on the outskirts of the Badlands because BadboyHalo and Skeppy wanted to see him, they had raised the warrior as their own son but after the Red Banquet... Sapnap no longer wanted to have them around

"What do you want? I have to go back to Kinoko, George and Karl are not there." He didn't seem to be in the mood to talk, Sapnap stayed focused on what he had to do so he avoided socializing much for that reason.

"Nick... We need to talk about what happened-" The warrior interrupted Skeppy before he could continue speaking.

"Are you kidding? Do you want to talk about everything that happened right now? What good is that, Skeppy?"  he scoffed "In case you haven't noticed, I already have a life, one away from you. I know that what happened wasn't your decision but... It's too late, okay? I have too many things on my mind to take care of you too."  He seemed determined not to listen, Sapnap was only there to help, but it was still difficult to understand what happened at the Red Banquet.