𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘆𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮²

【 ​ᴘᴏʟɪᴏꜱɪꜱ!ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ!🇲!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵―𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵―𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                           Today invites immense anxiety enveloping Shōyō's heart pounding against his ribcage, nausea twisting his insides. I I can do this! He tries to reassure himself before turning his head where his companion sits closely nearby. A chilling Fall breeze whisps past them but does not affect their clothed bodies. The second male merely sits back against the bench in a calm manner, enjoying nature's beauty. The orange male, however, finds himself silently but intensely staring at the other's peaceful face while he burns a bright red.

"Just tell him" repeatedly nags him on a continuous loop just like many instances before. There's no more room for embarrassment, internal lecture, or excuses. Now is better than ever to admit his feelings until it becomes too late, leaving him with regret. Because good, bad, neutral...no matter the reaction he'll get, Shōyō is terrified of seeing how the other might react, so he might as well choose the harder but better choice of being 100% truthful.

This decision is not an easy thing for anybody; but with a large inhale of determination, Shōyō leans near his companion's right side before opening his mouth. "Just call him" soon replaces his original self-encouragement since now he must summon the courage to call the other's name.

Except all determinations disappear the second their eyes meet, literally taking Shōyō aback. "Is something wrong, Shō-kun?" Shōyō shrinks into his cream-colored scarf and green jacket. "If you feel unwell, we can head back―" Shōyō officially closes their distance by pressing his small chest against the other's long arm, eyes bulging from their sockets in panic. Leaving would be the least favorable option, especially when he's still finding the final piece of courage to at least put together the confession he's been needing to share aloud.

It doesn't help that, until now, there has not been nearly enough time they could spend alone together. A chance was only given today because both of their clubs were canceled and they had no other plans. He firmly held his feelings and slowly started to understand them little by little, breaking down their purpose as a part of him that helped him take the bold chance to create a perfect scenario where they could share a heartfelt moment.

"Nno!" Shōyō accidentally shouts. "I...I'm fine..." his red blush spread across his face. "II...I just want us to stay here for a little longer..."

"Okay," (name) simply replies, sending Shōyō a small smile that heightens his already handsome features. Shōyō's thoughtful resolutions, again, poof out of existence after he mistakingly let his chocolate-brown eyes linger on the angelic smile, suddenly entrancing him into recounting the other's looks.

Though his own outfit is rather plain, anyone who walks past this particular male double-takes after they discern his unique but completely natural (hair color) hair highlighted pale white (his front fringe is completely white) leading to most immediately recognizing his face which is one plastered over various Japanese fashion-magazine covers, mostly about the current season's hottest male clothing line; otherwise known as (full name), a professional male model known locally and by those who closely follow his career through his lesser realized magazines or higher-priced products he partnered with.