Naughty thoughts/Menna

*Mikey G!P**Smut chapter*

Jenna and Mikey are in a meeting for their next upcoming movie where they're playing girlfriends in. They're excited they won't lie but damn meetings are boring, like why have meetings when you already know how the movie should and shouldn't go.

Jenna quit listening about fifteen minutes ago because it was getting so boring. Jenma looks over at Mikey and bites her lip when she sees how Mikey is sitting.

Mikey is slouched down in her seat just a tad bit with her legs spread apart and her hands are on top of the table playing with a pen.

"So what do you think about it Mikey?"The director asks looking at Mikey

"I think it's a good idea."Mikey says ans the director nods and goes back to talk about other ideas

Jenna looks down and sees a buldge in Mikey's pants. Jenna is always amazed at Mikey's size and length. Mikey doesn't have to be hard but her dick will still show throw her jeans, slacks or sweatpants, especially them gray ones.

Jenna smirks and reaches down towards Mikey's private area and squeezes Mikey's dick through her pants and Mikey's eyes go wide and he rbreayh hitches.

Mikey looks at Jenna and Jenna just smirks at her.

"What are you doing?"Mikey whispers

"The way you're sitting turns me on so I'm going to play with you."Jenna says and Mikey's eyes go wider

Jenna unbottons Mikeys pants and slides her hand through into Mikey's boxers and runs her finger nails across her dick and Mikey can't help but moan quietly.

"Damn that feels so good."Mikey whispers

Jenna starts moving her hand up and down Mikey's dick slowly.

"Mikey what about in the beginning of the movie you're sitting at the lake thinnking about Jenna's charcter when some stranger walks up and starts having a deep conversation with you."Someone asks

"Yeah sure."Mikey says breathlessly and thankfully no one thought anything of it and went back to discussing the movie

"Fuck."Mikey whispers when Jennas squeezes her dick

"When this meeting is over we're going to our dressing room and you're going to fuck me so good."Jenna whispers into Mikey's ear and just at that sentence mikey cums in he rbpxers and Jenna smirks and pulls her hand out and sucks on her fingeds when she sees no oneis s paying attention.

Jenna slips her hand back into Mikey's pants but keeps her hand on top of Mikey's boxers and starts playing with Mikey's hard on through her boxers, rubbing it rolling the buldge through her hand and Mikey reaches on of her hands down and puts it on top of Jennas and slips Jenna's hand back in her boxers then she removes her hand and Jenna smirks.

Jenna starts jerking Mikey off and Mikey bites her lip moaning queitly.

"Well that's the end of the meeting."The director says and mikey shoots anothe rload all over Jenna's hand. Jenna takes her hand out and wipes them on the papertowels she has in her lap then throes the paper towels away

Mikey buttons her pants up and drags Jenna to their dressing room. Mikey locks the door and pushes Jenna up to it and shoves her tonuge in Jenna's mputh and Jenna moans lowly.

"Now I have cum filled boxers and its not a good feeling its sticky."Mikey says and Jenna smirks

"You weren't complaining before you put mt hand back in your bocers if I do recall."Jenna says and mikey pushes Jenna om the couch

Mikey pulls Jennas clothes off then pulls her pants and boxers off. Jenna moams at the sight of the cun stuck to Mikey's dick.

"Suck it off."Mikey says and Jenna pushes mikey on the couch and gets on her knees in front of Mikey and tales Mikey's whole length into her mouth and Mikey moans and grisp Jenna's hair between her fingers. Jenna reaches down and squeezes Mikey's balls and mikey shoots a huge load into Jenna's mouth.

"Fuck."Mikey saysbout of breath

"Take me."Jenna says laying down in front of Mikey with her legs spread apart.

Mikey stands up and shoves her whole eight inches into Jenna and Jenna throws her head back moaning. Mikey leans down and sucks on Jennas neck until they both cum.

"You need to have Naughty thoughts more often."Mikey says

*Short yes Ik probably sucks I'm sorry*