Sirens (Request)

"Lise?", I hear Harry yell as he walks into the house.

"In the kitchen, Harry!", I reply, taking another sip of my drink.

"Can you explain this?", he asked calmly.

I turned to face him, but was faced with a white envelope shoved right in my face. I snatch it from his hand and open it. It has photographs in it, of me kissing the guy I was secretly dating behind Harry's back.

My eyes widen as I realise he knows about us.

"I'm still waiting for the explanation, Lise", he says.

"I think the photo describes exactly what you want to hear", I casually reply.

"So, you've been cheating on me, and you feel no remorse about it?", he yells.

I roll my eyes and lean against the table, "Oh please, Harry. Let's not act like you're some kind of a saint. I know what you've been doing behind my back all this time."

"Yeah? And what's that?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask your cheating self? Don't blame me for cheating, Harry. I did because you were too. If you didn't want to be with me, you should've left."

"And how can you possibly know if I cheated on you?"

"Harry, I'm your girlfriend. I keep tabs on everything you do and don't think I don't have friends who can't find out things for me."

"Why the hell would you spy on me, Lise? That's fucking cheap!"

My anger boils as he says those words, "Oh, shut up! You spied on me! I did everything I possibly could to keep this relationship from falling apart while you were banging some other girl behind my back! I can only ever do so much to try, you didn't even do anything to keep us together! You fucking gave up!", I yelled, pushing him as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Lise-"

"No. Please don't. I don't want your pity. You don't fucking care and I'm done with you, Harry."

"I'm sorry that we are ending this like the way we are", I heard him say.

I gave out a dry laugh,"Let's not lie to ourselves, huh? We both know you don't mean that. This was over the day you started going out with other girls."

I pushed my tears away and said, "I'll send someone to get my stuff. I'll be out of here before you know it."

I pushed myself from the table and walked out of the kitchen and out the house I used to call home.

I let out a whimper as I realise it was finally over. He was out of my life forever.

_________________

A/N:

Hey!!!

Dedicated to @SagaertLise

I'm so sorry for taking so much time! I hope you like it!

So, college finally started. I don't get what all the hype about college is for? It seems pretty much like school to me expect there is a lot freedom in college.

Love,
S. x