Long Way Down (Request)

Harry's P.O.V.:

"Hi, Hollie", I said to my girlfriend laying on bed, comatose.

The door opened as the doctor walked in, "Hello, Mr. Styles."

I nodded in acknowledgment.

"Hollie's condition, it's horrible. Her cancer has spread all over. She'll die as soon as she wakes up from the comatose."

I turned to face him, "But- I thought. You said the therapy worked. You said the cancer was gone! How can it come back so soon?"

"That's what the results from today show, sir. I'm sorry."

I shook my head and got up, "Listen, I have to go somewhere, but I want you to do anything you can to keep her alive. She's not leaving me. Not like this."

I left after that as I went to the concert that was going to take place in a few hours.

As we sang You and I, I saw the crowd parting as someone ran. This was unusual.

I didn't put much attention to it as we kept singing the song, but then I saw her running past the guards, waving her hands the air. She had covered her head with my beanie as she didn't like seeing that she didn't have her hair anymore.

I ran to her and pulled her up the stage.

"What are you doing here?", I shouted over the screams of the fans.

"Reports- wrong. I'm free, Harry. I'm free!", she cried.

I was over joyed, "Hollie! Oh my god!" I pulled her to me as I hugged her and the fans cheered.

She was fine. This was over.

"But the coma?", I asked.

"I'll tell you everything at home, Harry. I need to sit somewhere now."

I nodded, as I helped her walk to where Josh was and she sat next to him as we completed the show.

Throughout the show I kept glancing at her. Hollie was fine, she was fine. I could not wait to get home, I missed her so much.

I turned to face her and mouthed her "I love you."

And even it was dark, I could see her grinning from ear to ear and saying the same to me.

_________________

A/N:

Hi,

So, I've completed the requests. I might be writing a part three to The Hills. Not sure yet tho.

Two more imagines before its completed then, I guess.

I hope you all enjoyed this.

Dedicated to @harry-it-hurts

Love,
S. x