She Is

Harry's P.O.V:

I was standing beside my car, waiting for her to come to school as my friends laughed at the pictures on my phone.

"Oh, look! She's here!", one of my friends said and I turned to see her smiling at me. I scowled and turned to face my friends again.

"There you go, Harry. That's £20 for taking her virginity", my friend said. I hung my head low. I could see Y/N looking at me, trying to comprehend what was going on.

"H-Harry?", she stammered.

"She speaks!", someone said.

I kept quiet as I saw her step in front of me.

"W-what is going on?", I could hear her heart beating fast. I could feel the pain in her voice and I wanted to kick myself for being the cause.

"Did you-", she tried to form a coherent sentence. I looked up and I regretted it immediately. She had tears in her eyes, which she was trying hard to hide.

I saved us both from the misery and said, "Yes".

I heard a smack and realised she had just slapped me.

"You disgust me", she spat and ran out of the school.

My friends high fived and laughed. I couldn't hold it anymore and punched one of them and ran toward Y/N.

"Y/N!", I yelled trying to stop her from leaving. She didn't though, until suddenly she just stopped and fell to her knees, and just then it started to rain.

"Y/N!", I yelled again. She turned to look at me and then back. I ran to her.

"Baby, I'm-"

"Don't. Please don't."

"Y/N-"

"No, Harry. I don't want to listen to whatever you have to say. I really don't want you here right now. Leave", and as she said that, she whimpered.

"You don't mean that", I stated.

"Does it even matter? Does it matter if I do or don't mean that?", she said, searching my eyes.

I hung my head low again.

"I thought so", she said as she got up.

"No. Y/N, please. Just hear me out, please baby", I whimper, feeling my heart shatter as I see the girl I love break into a million pieces.

"Make it quick."

"I- I'm sorry about what happened back there, Y/N. It didn't mean anything. I love you. I- it was before I knew it was about you-"

"So, you would've done that to some other girl. Harry, if you think that helps you in anyway, you're dead wrong", she said as she stepped away.

I held her wrist and said, "I'm sorry for how much of a bad person I am. I'm sorry that I don't care about a lot of people's feelings. I'm sorry I'm the way I am but I'm too selfish to let you go. Fuck, I know I don't deserve you but I need you and I know you need me too. I'll give you everything, I'll do everything for you, just please don't leave me. Just forgive me this once. Believe me this once, baby. I can't promise I won't hurt you because I know I would but I would do everything to protect and love you, please don't leave me. I love you."

She was silent for a long while.

Then, in a quiet voice she said, "How do I believe that?"

And suddenly, I was on my knees crying my eyes out, as rain hit my face. I held her waist and hid my face on her stomach. I felt too strongly for her to lose her this way.

I felt a hand pushing my hair away from my forehead, I looked up and saw her cry and whimper as did I.

"It's okay. I'm here", she said and with those words I hugged her waist again.

"I love you so much. I'm so sorry, baby. I'm really sorry", I said. She slipped to her knees and hugged me as I kissed her teary eyes.

She giggled and rubbed her nose with the back of her hand. She put her head in the crook of my shoulder as we held each other close under the pouring rain.

I heard her whisper, "I love you."

And in that moment, it didn't matter how much we have hurt each other and how much people thought of us as wrong. Right now, she was here. With me. Holding me, loving me and everything was perfectly fine.

_____________

A/N:

So, how did you guys like it?

Love,
S. x