Deserted (Requested)

I walked into the silent house. I threw my bag on the couch and started walking to the kitchen.

I heard someone giggling and quieted my steps as I made my way to the kitchen.

"You're so pretty", I stopped, shocked at the voice.

"Thank you, Harry. You're so sweet", I gasped when I realised my twin was flirting with Harry.

"I don't know why I ever dated, Cattleya. I wish I had seen you before."

I clenched my fists at his words.

"She is a handful."

That bitch.

I started taking steps backwards as I continued hearing their conversation about me. The words Harry kept on repeating about how awful I was. And then I hit my side on the couch and fell directly on the glass table.

It shattered and I let out a scream as pain surged through my body.

I heard shuffling but I was too hurt to care.

"Cattleya? What happened to you, babe?"

"Get lost, you dick. This is all your fault.", I spat.

"Call 911", I screamed to my bitch of a sister.

She nodded running to get the phone.

"I'm sorry but how is this my fault."

I felt dizzy and said, "I-I know about y-you a-and my sister."

With that I fainted into unconsciousness, only hearing the words "don't close your eyes" before I shut them.

_______________

A/N:

This is not my best, I know. But I hope you all liked it. Dedicated to @Chesiredreamerrrr

Please read the following update. Very Important.

Vote and Comment

All the love x