Just Something (Liam Payne imagine)

Hey guys this a requested imagine for @Annieloves_1D. Its NOT A Harry imagine. Its a Liam imagine.

***

It was just a normal day at home. I was waiting for my boyfriend, Liam to come home. I went on the internet to pass my time. I checked my tumblr. What I saw over there was not what ANY girl would like to see. Ever. Let me tell you what was all over my news feed. "Liam Payne cheating on girlfriend?". I was furious. Let that little prick come home I will tell him what it feels like cheated.

*Ding Dong*

"Hey Annie", Liam shouted.

"Don't. Just don't", I said.

"What's up? You look upset", he asked trying to calm me.

"Well yes, I am. Because of you", i said more harshly than I wanted to.

"Because of me", he asked.

"Oh don't you act all that innocent in front of me. I am done with the b*llsh**t", I shout.

"What are you talking about", he said really confused.

"Its not what I am talking about, its what the people are talking about", I said giving him my laptop. He looked at the laptop and saw all the pictures.

"It has never happened. I never went with any other girl", he said.

"Oh no! Just shut the f*** up! I don't wanna talk to you. Get out.... Just get lost", i shouted.

"Just cool down and then we'll talk", he said and went out.

I went to the door and shouted,"We're OVER!!" And banged the door. I knew he was angry.

I screamed with frustration and threw the vase on the floor. Then i went to the couch and checked my tumblr. What i saw wat not what i expected. I was angry at myself for what i did because the picture was photoshoped. It was just 2 days back when me and Liam were hanging out n Liam was wearing the same shirt.

I ran to my door to chase Liam. I had to stop him. He was my love and i was the person who was wrong over here. I had to make things right.

I saw Liam crossing the road so i just ran to stop him.

"Liam Stop!", i shouted.

He turned around and said, "we're over, you just said that"

He was about to walk away when a truck came and hit him. And the truck went away!!

I ran to him shouting LIAM. I sat down putting his head on my lap which was bleeding heavily. He looked lifeless.

"Somebody call the ambulance. Don't you die on me Liam... Don't you die on me. I still have to say sorry. We still have to get back together..... We still need to live our lives. You have a dream to fulfill. You need to support your band mates. You can't leave me alone like this. You can't leave your fans like this. You have to come back."

"Ma'am you need to get aside", someone said.

"C-can I-I come a-al-along", I asked.

"How are you related to him", he asked.

"I'm his girlfriend", i replied.

"Okay, you can tag along", he said.

***

I had called up all the guys till the time we reached the hospital. They were already there. I couldn't stop myself. I ran to them and started crying out loud.

"Everything will be alright. Trust me", Zayn said.

"Nothing will be fine. I f***ed up. Big time. Its all my fault. I did this to him. I asked him to stop. If it wasn't for me he would still be talking right now. Not lying on that ugly bed", i said and broke into pieces.

The doctor came out.

"What happened", i asked.

"He's alright but it might take him time for him to be conscious", he said.

"Can we meet him", i asked.

"Yes you can", the doctor replied.

I went inside.

"I am sorry Liam. Its all my fault. Just tell me you'll forgive me. Because what i did was wrong. I'll understand it if you won't forgive me. But all i want you to say is apology accepted. Nothing else. You know you should be sitting on my place. I should be in yours. I was wrong. You never cheated. I misunderstood you. I doubted you. Just come back and I'll do whatever you say. If you wanna leave me you can. Just open your eyes and say something. Just something", i said.

Liam's P.O.V

I went outside to let Annie cool down but what she said later broke my heart. We're over. The words rang in my head again and again. I was getting angrier each time. I was about to cross the road when someone said 'Liammm Stop'. I turned around to see Annie. So i replied, 'we're over, you just said that'. And then everything blacked out.

I woke up i was in some white room. There was nothing over there. Suddenly i heard a voice. It was Annie's. 'I am sorry Liam. Its all my fault. Just tell me you'll forgive me. Because what i did was wrong. I'll understand it if you won't forgive me. But all i want you to say is apology accepted. Nothing else. You know you should be sitting on my place. I should be in yours. I was wrong. You never cheated. I misunderstood you. I doubted you. Just come back and I'll do whatever you say. If you wanna leave me you can. Just open your eyes and say something. Just something'.

I felt life less. All of a sudden i felt something dragging me. I tried to get away but my body wouldn't move. Then immediately i felt like Annie was about to leave the room so i held her hand. I tried my best to open my eyes. Well all i can say is, bulls eye! I opened my eyes and looked at Annie then said, "I love you, Annie. And I forgive you".

Her face lit up and she jumped on me to hug me and then we kissed. Well let me tell you it was the best kiss ever. I mean we shared many kisses but this was the best. It was just different. I could feel she felt the same way.

Annie's P.O.V

Worlds best kiss ever. I felt sparks all over the place. It was just amazing. I felt my world was complete. What was i thinking when I said we're over? I mean I can't live without this guy.

***

What happened later is we live happily ever after. We have our ups and downs but we came over it and well as they say, 'All is well, that ends well'.

______________________________

Thanks,
S.