This (Request) (Part Two)

I had been a mess for a whole month. Cooped up in my room, tissues overflowing the floor, ice cream tubs all across the bed. Yet, today I decided that it was enough. I wiped the tears away and took a long shower, clearing my mind off of any thoughts of Harry.

I got out the best outfit I had and change into it. As u was about to get out of the house finally, the doorbell rang.

I looked at the mirror and saw my horrifyingly blood shot eyes and a frown. I placed smile on my face ax I went to open the door.

As soon as I did, I regretted it. Harry was standing in front of my door, his clothes mid matched, his hair dishevelled and his eyes, just like mine- blood shot. He looked awful, in all honesty.

"I-I know you don't want to hear my damn worthless apology, but I can't make myself do that. It was a mistake, I swear. She- that girl just didn't seem to let go and I let myself get consumed by her tricks and I am so sorry I disappointed you.

"I disappointed myself, believe me, Tatiana. I can't bare to live another day without holding you in my arms. I can't bare to look at myself and not blame myself for what I did to you. I'm so sorry for my mistakes, please forgive me", he whimpered as he fell to his knees.

I had never seen him so heartbroken and then I realised he was breaking the same way I was, and tears rolled down my cheeks as I fell to my own knees and fell into him, so that he could hold.

He immediately pulled me closer. In that moment it was so clear, we were meant for forever even if we kept making the same mistakes. We were meant to fall back in each others arms.

He kissed my hair and whispered, "I love you so much."

And I could only hold on tighter to his body, as I fell in love with him completely and utterly again, maybe even more.

_________________

A/N:

Dedicated to @1Dforever_1Direction

I hope you liked it! I made a part two as you had requested, I couldn't really think up of a different imagine. I hope you enjoy reading it and that it was good, possibly? Lol

Vote and Comment

Stay Strong, Stay Beautiful

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK TO ME, THEY ARE MORE THAN WELCOME! YOU ALL CAN ALWAYS DM ME ON HERE OR EVEN TWITTER FOR THAT MATTER!

Love,
S. x