Harry

A/N: This is not sad. I hope you all enjoy it. Contains curse words like slut etc. Do not say that I didn't warn you. I have little note at the end, please read it!

Love you xx

___________________________

I couldn't take it anymore. He would come home late at night and I was pregnant. Not a single time did he acknowledge me. No. He was too into his mistress. Even though I told him, I held his baby and it was growing inside me.

And here he was, not even giving a fuck about his baby. I just didn't understand why he married me in the first place. If he didn't want to be with me, he shouldn't have married me. I was in so much distress. I was going insane. Waiting, thinking he would come back to me. But, by now it was absurd. I was two months into pregnancy.

*

"Harry, where were you?"

"None of your god damn business, Y/N."

"I am your pregnant wife." I felt like I was reminding myself more than him.

"Does it look like I fucking care?"

"Harry!"

"Shut up! Just shut up! Stop yelling!"

I sighed. "Just- Just tell me."

"What? What do you want me to tell you?"

"Do you want me to leave? Please, just tell me. I can't keep up with this continuous cycle we're in. I need to know. And don't tell me we'll work this out, because I sure as hell know we can't. Not this time. It's out of our hands now, so tell me!"

"You can leave."

I couldn't breathe. I just need him to say something like I still love you though. But it would have been absurd. We wouldn't be able to work this out now.

After gaining back my composure, I walked into our room to pack my bags.

*

As I walked out of the flat l heard Harry call after me. I turned swiftly. An action I was accustomed to.

"Abort the fetus", he said. I scoffed, but didn't let him know.

"I'm serious. I don't want to be connected to you in any fucking way."

I just turned around to hail a taxi to stay at a hotel for the night and go back to my home town.

18 years later

"May I speak to Mrs. Styles?", someone said from the other side of the phone.

" Speaking?"

"Miss, Mr. Styles was in an accident and has been admitted to the hospital."

"Okay, tell me the address, I'll be there soon."

I took down the address and hung up.

"Gwen?"

"Yes, mum?"

"Pack your bags, we're going to London."

***

I was standing outside the room. Waiting for the doctor.

"Doctor, how is he?"

"He's out of danger, Mrs. Styles. You can meet him."

"Thank you, doctor."

I went inside and there he was, lying on the hospital bed, still with his charming beauty. And I despised myself for thinking like that after what he had done.