Say You Love Me (Part- 2)

It had been two months since I had seen him. I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I put on my red lipstick.

I closed my eyes and breathed out. I picked up my bag and got out of my room and walked to the front door.

"I'm going out to meet my friend!", I yell to my grandmother as I was about to step out of the house. I hear her mutter an "okay" as I make my way out of the house.

I rush to the Donut Shop, where my best friend is already waiting.

"Hey", I say as I reach her.

"Hi! How have you been?", Sharlene asks.

"Good, good. You?"

We sat there talking about all that had happened in the time we hadn't met. I was enjoying myself, laughing even as we talked and had our smoothies.

I looked at the door and my eyes widened. No way.

"He's here", I whisper to Sharlene.

"Who?"

"Harry."

"Holy- do you want to leave?", she asked.

I shook my head, "No. It doesn't affect me. I don't want to go."

"Okay. We can leave whenever you want though, okay?"

I nodded.

As we finally got up, I saw Harry too had left with his friends by now.

I walked out with Sharlene and bid her goodbye.

I started walking back home, when someone gripped my wrist and turned me around.

"What the-? What do you want?", I glare at him.

"You", he whispers lowly in my ear. A shiver runs down my spine at his proximity toward me.

"You lost me", I say with a shaky breath.

"Stop this, Y/N. I can't- I'm sick and tired of this, okay? Let's just solve this like adults", he mutters, frustrated.

"Weren't you too busy? What happened now?", I snide.

"I admit I acted like a complete jerk. Please forgive me, Y/N. I- I want you back, okay? I want you to be mine. I don't want you to be with anyone else, just me."

"Hell no. You had your chance, you lost it. I'm not going to wait around for you, Harry. I want to live my life."

"Fuck, Y/N. What do you want me to do? Tell me, dammit! I can't stand this anymore! I can't stand you being so far away from me, I'm sorry but I can't."

"You should've thought before you said all that, Harry."

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Just please give me a chance."

I looked at him, his apology seemed sincere but did I really want to forgive him? And when I think about it, I did. This was hurting me as much as it was hurting him and I was never the one to hold a grudge against someone.

So, I nodded and said, "One chance, Harry. That's all you get. You screw that up and we are over."

He nods and pulls me toward him kissing my hair, "Thank you. Thank you so much, baby."

I smiled. It finally felt like home.

__________________

A/N:

Sorry, this took so long. My motivation level is literally Zero. I don't want to do anything.

Seriously, at least school kept me a little active, sitting at home makes me so unproductive damn

Anyway hope you all enjoyed this

Love,
S. x