Right Now (Request)

"Is everything alright?", a woman asked me as I lay on this bed.

"It would be if you'd tell me where I am and why I'm here", I replied.

"Ma'am, I don't think-"

The door opens revealing a curly haired man that would visit me frequently.

"Ruth, hi", he said. I had forgotten his name again.

"Hello", I replied shyly.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel a little sick, but it's nothing I can't handle."

"Would you like to meet my kids?", he asked. I had remembered him mentioning his two children.

"Yes, I would love to."

Suddenly, two figures fell into my room.

"Edmund! Edyth! Behave, you both!", he told his kids.

"Dad, she started it-", the boy, Edmund, stopped and looked at me and so did his sister.

"Mu-", Edyth was cut off by her father.

"Kids, meet Ruth. Ruth these are my kids, Edmund and Edyth."

"They have such beautiful names", I smiled.

"Their mother named them", he smiled a distant smile, his eyes glazed like he was in some kind of daze.

I started feeling dizzy.

I looked at the man sitting by my side and my eyes widened.

My marriage. Husband. Kids.

"Harry", I gasped as tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Harry, what's happening to me!", I cried out.

"Ruth, baby? You remember me?", he asked.

"Yes! Oh my god! Ed, Edyth, please come here", I opened my arms for them.

"Mum", they both sighed in relief.

"I love you. God, I love all of you", I chanted as I held both of my kids close to me.

"Ruth, you'll be alright now. Everything will be fine-"

"Harry, it's okay. Just take care of them. I love you", I said. Edyth and Edmund pulled away.

Harry placed a kiss on my lips.

"I love you, Ruth, so much", he said.

I relished in the feeling of being held in his arms, "I love you too, Harry. Words can not express my love for you."

"Ruth? Ruth!", I heard his distant voice as I drifted into a sudden blackness that I couldn't have possibly overcome.

And then it was gone. Everything was gone. The pain, my love, my kids and my life.

____________________

A/N:

Okay, super short I know. I'm being a lazy bum, I know I'm just super busy with college stuff and all and my anxiety level is really high so I can't concentrate on things

And I'll be working on the imagines requested after tomorrow cause it's my result day

I really hope I have good scores I'm screwed otherwise. Anyways

I hope you all like it

Vote and Comment

Dedicated to @RuthiebeAr

Love,
S. x