Angel With a Shotgun (Request)

I walk around the small space of my room, trying to find my sleeping pills.

Throwing things away, as I can't seem to be able to find them.

I look under the bed and finally find the plastic white bottle of sleeping pills.

I take a handful as tears start to flow down again.

"What a fucking bitch."

"She doesn't even deserve Harry!"

"Fuckin' whore. That's what she is."

"I bet she pays him to hangout with her."

"I heard they're dating. What does he even see in her?"

I gasp as I remember their awful words flowing around in the hallway.

I take the glass of water sitting ideally on my bed side drawer.

I swallow the pills as I drink down the water. Nothing happens for the first few minutes, but then I feel the horrible burning sensation in my stomach. My stomach starts aching.

I scream in agony as I feel the pills reacting, giving out exactly what I had wanted.

I find a paper and pen and start scribbling on it.

"Harry,

By the time you reach here, I would probably be gone. I know I promised you I'd meet you tonight, but I guess not. I can't do this anymore. I hate how I feel and I can't take it anymore. I love you so much, but those voices I hear in the hallway, I can't get them out of my head. I've been fighting for too long, I've been dead for too long. I need to let go. I love you.

Yours,

A.J."

I put it on the side drawer as darkness starts to consume me, but only when the door to my room opens is when I finally slip in.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I open the door to my girlfriend's room and walk in. I see her sleeping on the bed. She looks so peaceful.

I go up to her side and see a bottle in her hand. It's her sleeping pills. I take them away from her grip, but the empty bottle shocks me. She just bought it a while back.

I see a letter on the side and pick it up. As I read it tears fill up my eyes.

No. No. She won't do this.

"A.J? Baby, wake up", I mutter as I try to wake her up.

I pull my phone out and call for an ambulance, panic rising in me.

"A.J! Wake up, c'mon", trying to shake her awake.

I hear the ambulance siren and suddenly everything is blur and I find them hauling A.J into the ambulance.

"Who are you, son?", one of the officers asks.

"I-I'm her boyfriend- she was - she was just there- she was", I break into sobs.

I wait outside her room and see her parents walking in the hospital.

"Oh my god! Harry, what happened?", her mother asks as she finally reaches me.

"I-I don't know. I was just there and she was sleeping- I thought- but- I just-", and I tear up again as I remember seeing her lying there on that bed.

Her parents take a seat, as her mother cries into her father's shoulder.

The door opens and the doctor finally steps out.

Her parents get up and ask how she is.

The doctor just shakes his head and says, "I'm sorry. We couldn't save her. The pills had already affected her too much to save her."

I falter back and rush into A.J's room.

"A.J! Wake up, please. They're saying they couldn't save you! Baby, please! Just wake up, I'll do anything for you. I won't let anyone ever hurt you again, just please wake up, wake up!", I say as I place my hands on her face, hoping she'd wake up.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn to see her father. He shakes his head in defeat and I let out a sob.

I couldn't save her. I couldn't love her enough to keep her safe and sound.

_____________________

A/N:

Holy shit

This one was so personal tbh. I can't even. My chest fucking hurts so much. This is so close to me, this imagine ideky.

I just really hope you guys like it.

Vote and Comment I guess
Hope you all enjoyed it

If anyone ever wants talk, I'm here

Dedicated to @MCR32213

Love,
S. x