Lost and not found (Personal)

I just felt like writing a new sad imagine. Guys, please check out my new Harry fan fiction "Immortal". Hope you guys like it!

Love ya! :*

___________________________

I sat on the front porch of my house looking at my three kids playing. Abelia, the youngest one of the three came to me. She was 10 years old.

"Mum, why are you always sitting here with that book", she asked. She was the curious one. Never was she out of questions.

"Abelia, its not a book. It's a diary", I replied.

"A diary", she asked.

"Yes, honey, a diary. Where you write about your thoughts", I replied.

"But mummy, I never saw you writing", she said confused.

"Its not my diary, Abelia. It's daddy's", I replied.

"Not that again", my son, Peter, said. He was a grown boy. 18 year old.

"Peter, she has a right to know", my other daughter, Sam said.

"You know nothing about this, Sam. You're just 16", he said.

"Yeah, but I'm the smarter one. We both know", she said, her voice getting higher.

"Sam, you should go play with your dolls, stop interefering in this", Peter yelled.

"I am not interefering in anything. This is my family too, Peter", she yelled back.

"He left us for fuck's sake get over this both of you! He isn't coming back! Abelia needs to know nothing about this", he yelled.

Abelia was very confused by now.

"Enough, both of you! This is my decision!", I yelled at them and they shut their mouthes and listen to me.

"But mu-", Peter started.

"Don't you dare mum me!", I said and he kept quiet after that. I sat down and so did the three of them, Abelia in my lap.

"Honey, I'll tell you from the top, yeah?", I asked Abelia and she nodded.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey beautiful", the tall boy with curly hair said.

"Hi", I replied.

"Shall we go", Harry asked.

"Yes, Harold", I said chuckling. It was our prom night. We went into the gym, where it was being held.

I sat down at a table while Harry brought us something to drink.

"Wanna dance", Harry asked as he gave me my drink.

"Sure", I said and stood up. We put our drinks on the table and went on the dance floor.

We started dancing. I had my head rested on his shoulder while we danced to Kiss Me by The Fray. It was a very slow and soothing song.

We left after we danced for hours and wnet back to his place.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"You never told us that, mum", Sam said.

"I was just waiting for the right time, Honey", I said and continued.

*FLASHBACK*

"Harry", I yelled as soon as I heard the front door open.