Same Old Love

"You have reached voice mail. Please leave a message after the beep."

*Beep*

"Harry? Where are you? I'm worried. Please call back", I cut the phone and sighed. He was late again. He had been doing this for more than a month and I was sick of it. We didn't even talk anymore. It didn't even feel like we were together, I felt more like we were just sharing the same flat. I was sick and tired of it. I was done.

He caused me too much pain and too many sleepless night, waiting for him to come back home only to see him walk in the next morning and leave soon afterward.

"Y/N? Y/N? Wake up", I heard someone calling.

I opened my eyes dizzily and blinked them as I adjusted to the light.

"Harry? When did you reach home?", I asked.

"Just a while ago."

I frowned, "I thought you were coming home early today."

"Well, I had work to do."

"You're lying", I mutter.

"What the hell?", he angrily said.

"I can smell alcohol on your breath and your clothes. You reek of alcohol. I'm not stupid, Harry."

"You might as well be", he snapped.

"Oh, please. Leave for all I care. I'm so sick of you and your games. I don't deserve your shit."

"I was working", he said sternly.

"I've heard that a million times, don't you lie to me."

"So what if I went for a couple of drinks, what then?"

"It's not a couple of drinks, Harry. It's the fact that you can't even care to pick up your phone or at least text you'll be late. I wake up every night waiting for you and all I get is your half arsed lies."

"Don't blame me for your untrusting behaviour."

"You're so full of shit, Harry. Leave me alone."

"What?"

"I said leave me alone. Pack your bags and leave."

"I'm not leaving. Don't behave like a child."

"I'm behaving like a child? Well, thank you, Styles. I would appreciate if you leave now."

"All right", he said and left for the room.

I was sitting on the sofa with my face in my hands as I heard the footsteps.

"I'll be leaving, then."

"Be my guest", I said, tears rolling down my eyes. I felt his presence behind me as he placed a kiss on my hair and soon I heard the front door shut.

I let out a scream and threw the case at the front door.

"Fucking asshole!", I yelled as tears rushed down my cheeks.

He was gone, and soon everything would be better. It was finally over.

_______________

A/N:

Heyy

Hope you all like it.

All the love, S x