Chapter 18

Jing Xing raised his eyebrows, "That's what I want to ask you two. Why are you here? Don't you have to go to work?"

  Seeing that Ji Fu was almost hit by the person next to him, Jing Xing stretched out his hand to stop the person. Ji Fu smiled at Jing Xing and thanked him, revealing two sweet little pear dimples.

  The crowded man was already looking at Jing Xing fiercely, but when he saw that it was the man who had fought the hardest in the ring just now, his eyes widened immediately, and then he smiled and did not dare to say anything, and turned to the other side. Let's give in.

  Qinan said: "My brother is there. My brother is there to support me. I will tell him when I get back."

  Ji Fu said softly: "The boss lady has locked the door, so I came."

  Jing Xing said, "I can't see clearly from here. Come over here."

  The place where Jing Xing and the others stayed was the stairwell. Qinan and Ji Fu could clearly see the people fighting on the stage when they stood on one stair step. It was also easy to see the people in the boxing gym, as long as they stood on the stairs. Just a few steps. This staircase is still in the corner and is remote enough.

  Ji Fu stood up and looked for his boss. When he saw it, he wiped the steps and sat on it to watch.

  Looking at him, his eyes moved to Jing Xing. The two scenes just now were really exciting. He had only stayed in the county before - Jing Xing was beaten to the head and lay bleeding on the stage in a coma. Not awake.

  The boxing gym and the ring are bloody and brutal places for him.

  But what Qinan said so wonderfully last time aroused his curiosity, so when the landlady asked him if he would go to the boxing gym, he nodded.

  He didn't know how long his eyes stayed on Jing Xing. When he came back to his senses, Jing Xing was looking at him. The other person was standing in the stairwell, slightly lower than him. At this time, he looked up slightly. He, Ji Fu could clearly see a small black mole on this man's left eye near the corner of his eye and the bridge of his nose.

  Ji Fu saw the man's eyebrows and asked him calmly: "Why are you looking so focused?"

  Ji Fu's face turned red and he stumbled, "No, it's nothing."

  The surroundings were noisy. Ji Zhuang had just walked towards the backyard. He didn't know where he was going. Anyway, Jing Xing didn't plan to call him.

  Qinan asked Jing Xing to explain to him the moves on the stage. Jing Xing's voice was not loud, but everyone in this small place could hear it clearly, so Ji Fu actually watched Jing Xing's explanation. Went in.

  People in the boxing gym saw that Jing Xing had been gone for a long time and no one had come back. They had already competed one by one on the stage according to Jing Xing's order, and not surprisingly, they all lost.

  They searched around the boxing gym, and when they saw him, they came over here. In an instant, the stairs were filled with people from the boxing gym.

  Anyway, it's only a few steps from here to the arena, so it doesn't take much effort.

  "Brother Min, we've finished all the arrangements. Who's next? Jizhuang said he had a stomachache and probably won't be able to go on stage. He should be in Maokeng now."

  Jing Xing just said a faint "hmm" and called someone up.

  Ji Fu couldn't help but look a little worried when he heard this, "Why does he have a stomachache?"