Chapter 72

"What's the condition? Say it quickly! If it's too late, my child won't be a part of it!"

The man said: "First, children between the ages of seven and ten cannot be deceived. At that time, all the information will have to be checked by the government. Children who go to school can only be in this range; secondly, The tuition is fifty taels per year, but if you pay for two years at a time, it's one hundred taels."

When the woman heard the first sentence, she smacked her lips. She thought about eleven years old. Her child had just turned eleven this year. But when she heard the next one hundred taels, she thought that this was God's will. Her child Can't read.

Regardless of the age of the child or the one hundred taels of silver, this is not simple.

Many families have children who are either small or older, and there are other families whose children are satisfied and don't have enough money.

Borrowing money is a difficult process. People in the neighborhood either have no money, or they have money at home but can only borrow a little, and cannot borrow much.

Zeng Shi and Tang Wu were neither married nor had children, so they told their relatives that after the news spread, the rich people in the county did not take it seriously at all. When I came, I even asked my relatives' children to come.

So while Jing Xing was building a house here, he collected these two hundred students. In the spacious and brand-new martial arts hall, according to the notice, on this day, parents brought their children to register. Jing Xing recorded the names and names of these children. Age, home address, parents' names, etc.

Everyone heard him asking these questions, and thought that when they heard that they had to go to the Yamen to check again, even if they paid money to lie, they would not let their children learn it. Everyone answered honestly, and they did not see Jing Xing accept this from them. One hundred taels of silver, someone asked Jing Xing, and learned that this was just for confirmation, and they would go to the government office for verification before paying.

Everyone nodded when they heard the words. Only those who thought they were trying to scare people by going to the government office for verification were dumbfounded. They didn't expect it to be true. They were all children and not in this age group. The younger ones can wait for another year or two, but the older ones can no longer wait. Many of them are family treasures, the ones that adults prefer and love.

Some of the people in this group asked Jing Xing to cross out their names on the spot, and some didn't care about waiting until tomorrow to see the results. There were many people whispering and chatting, and the whole place was very lively.

At the same time and place the next day, parents brought their children to pay, and Jing Xing assigned classes on the spot. He also reached an agreement with the parents about picking up and dropping off their children, and those who did not want to pick up and drop off their children signed a safety agreement for their children after leaving school.

After the students were settled, Jing Xing began to recruit school employees, including two cleaning staff, one cafeteria chef, three people who picked up vegetables, washed dishes and chopsticks, put away two people who were usually responsible for transportation, and two people who guarded the gate.

After this enrollment, coupled with the high salary offered by Jing Xing and the easy work, this had not spread to the outside world at all. Tang Wu, Tang Yin and Tang Xuan recommended his family members to Jing Xing.

Jing Xing was naturally happy, and there was no need for him to say the ugly things first, the three of them had already said it.

*