Chapter 39

The magistrate opened the letter in the study room and saw that the handwriting was somewhat overly correct, which seemed to be intentional.

  The officer started reading from the beginning, and the more he read, the more shocked he became. At the same time, he had a lot of doubts in his heart. When he read the second chapter, he found that he and this person actually had the same guesses, and this person also had several guesses. He didn't expect it, and he saw it from different sides of the problem, sharp and direct.

  This person saw the problem from all aspects and proposed appropriate solutions. It must be said that he is a talent. He called the master to ask, and found out that they were a caravan going to Jiangnan. He didn't know their names. He only knew He is a young and handsome little man.

  The county magistrate sighed, "It's a good man to throw such a big hot potato at me."

  The master smiled and said: "This is because the official is so powerful. Otherwise, why would he come to you instead of other officials? The old man also told me that the young man wrote the letter after asking the official about you."

  The county magistrate smiled and immediately ordered the master to arrange for people to explore the bandit village. He also immediately wrote to Beijing to ask who the merchants were in Jiangnan and how the county magistrate who colluded with the bandits colluded with the bandits. You have to check everything carefully.

  A group of people from Jingxing have been heading south. After what happened, everyone preferred to buy enough supplies and dry food when passing through the county. At other times, they would not go to the village without passing through the village.

  After a month and a half like this, everyone came to Jianggan County. The officials guarding the city gate saw their proof of escort and asked them what was in the box according to the regulations. Zeng Shi knew it and immediately asked someone to open the box outside. The two small boxes he brought were shown to the officer. The officer nodded and let people pass.

  Everyone found an inn in the county to rest for the night. The waiter at the inn hurriedly greeted them, "How many guests are staying in the hotel or eating?"

  "Stay in the hotel and have food on the table. We are all hungry." Zeng Shi said.

  The waiter agreed, "Okay, okay, everyone please come with me. It looks like some of you are not locals. Where do you come from?"

  Jing Xing looked at the waiter.

  Zeng Shidao: "Come up from the north."

  The waiter led the way and said with a smile: "It's good to go north. I heard that there are rich people there, so where are you going?"

  Zeng Shi looked at the waiter and said, "Go south."

  The waiter said again: "The south is good, a land of plenty and plenty, very rich."

  They sat on the seats that had just been vacated at the door. After a few people took their seats, the waiter said, "Wait a moment, everyone. I will arrange housing and meals right now."

  When the waiter left, Tang Xuan said disgustedly: "This waiter talks a lot."

  After a while, the waiter came over with tea, "Guests, do you want to feed the horses? Do you want to unload the carriage?"

  Zeng Shidao: "Just feed the horses, don't worry about anything else."

  The waiter nodded and walked outside.

  Jing Xing picked up the teapot and poured a cup of tea for everyone. Suddenly Tang Yin said, "Did you see the people who just left the inn? Several of them had red signs in their hands."