Chapter 64

Duny interrupted Duam: "How rich can he be? If he's not just a gangster, how can he be more powerful than the Wang family in town?"

  The eldest brother said: "Now they are really better than the Wang family."

  Duni subconsciously denied: "Impossible!"

  Du'am patted Duni's hand, "It's all true. Don't believe it. Now the Min family is much better than your husband's family. Not only did they renovate and expand the house in the village, they also bought a house in the county. A big house with blue bricks and tiles, and an acre of land costs more than a thousand taels of silver! That's why your brother and I regret it now."

  Duni has not... no, or in other words, he has never been interested in the Min family since he got married, and he has never paid attention to it, so when he came back this time and heard what they said, he was stunned.

  How is this possible? ! Isn't this Min family man a little gangster? At that time, he, Amudou, was so disgusted that he took him to the Min family to cancel their engagement, but now... the county bought such a big house!

  When Du'am just heard his son say that, he was thinking that maybe it was just as they suspected, that the Min family man was still thinking about their Du Geer!

  Duam patted Duni's hand: "Du Geer, do you want to be a phoenix?"

  When Duni heard these words again, his eyes widened slightly and he was very confused. The last time his mother said this, she wanted to marry him to the Wang family in the town.

  Du Ni's eldest brother looked at Du Am, and Du Am only thought that after the Du family and the Min family became one family, they would be able to go to the county to enjoy good food and live a good life that would be envied by the villagers. .

  So Duam told Duni that many people in the village asked matchmakers to go to Min's house during these days, but they were all rejected.

  Du'am said: "Not only do we feel that, but everyone in the village feels that this man from the Min family still misses you in his heart, so he refuses all the families who come to his door. I think at the beginning, their family was willing to pay twenty taels of silver." Marrying you was a sensation in the whole village at that time!"

  Duni quickly shook his head and waved his hands, "No, no, Eminem! Look at Min Orion in the village before, she just walked away to get closer to people, and rumors about her have been spread in the village for so many years, and they all said it so unpleasantly... If we are really like this If we do it, we will also become the target of attack by everyone in the village!"

  Duam waved his hand: "My son, you have to see clearly that what is hidden behind such rumors is jealousy and envy. You can only get it when you really want someone else but you can get it casually. Do you think you are envious? Jealous or not?"

  "I have lived in the village all my life, and I still don't know what these people think? They can't control their men, and they are deeply afraid that their men will get close to Min, so they say that she goes around seducing people, but now, Did you see that I didn't even give up my face to please Mr. Min?"

  "As long as you are with Min Luo, and Min Luo has you in his heart, he will definitely treat you well. The two of you are secretly getting along, and everyone else is hiding it, or asking Min Luo to take you to live in the county. This is not as good as Is it better now?"

  "Since Min Luo can buy such a big house, he will definitely be able to earn more money. Let our family go to the county to live for a few days and have fun. We are free and happy and don't care what the village says. They say they are just jealous. It's just us! Maybe it's up to you, my good brother, whether my mother and brother can live in the county in the future!"