Chapter 186-190

The people from Rongfu County should not be underestimated. They are very capable and are not afraid of offending others!

  When the young man in charge of the staff came out and saw Sun Xuanfeng and the others, the original indifferent expression on his face instantly broke and he walked towards them quickly, "Why did my boss come to the factory so early?"

  Sun Xuanfeng just doesn't like to say these polite words. The only person who has made him so patient in this life is Jing Xing. Now he smiled and said: "My own factory still wants you to specify when to come? "

  The young man immediately smiled and slapped himself in the face, and apologized to Sun Xuanfeng: "It's just a kid who talks too much, my boss, don't take offense!"

  When Sun Xuanfeng heard the slap, he didn't care much about it and asked, "Have those people arranged all the guys?"

  The young man nodded, "I just told them a little more, and now they are all following the master and working hard. I stared at them uneasily for a while at first."

  Sun Xuanfeng glanced at the young man, nodded, and asked him, "How did you arrange all this?"

  The young man used to wonder why this boss wanted to recruit such old people, but now he is waiting for him here. Fortunately, he had thought about it yesterday, "Although these old men and women are older, they never wash the white clothes." It seems that they all have clean hands and feet, so I arranged for six of them to go to the kitchen to buy and cook food, while the other two were to guard the door, and someone would notify them if anyone came."

  Sun Xuanfeng nodded. The young man continued: "These jobs are all easy, and the salary I have arranged is thirty cents per month."

  The old people waiting there who were waiting for arrangements were very frightened when they saw the bosses quarreling. They were afraid that they would be implicated and kicked out of the factory. Each of them tried to reduce their presence as much as possible until they didn't even hear the boss. I blamed them, and I immediately felt a lot more at ease. Now when I heard the young man say this, a bright smile appeared on all the old faces. As long as he cooked and looked at the door, he would get thirty coins! Thirty cents!

  Sun Xuanfeng saw that some of the old people had hunched backs and were thin, so he waved his hand and asked the young man to make arrangements.

  On the first day of the factory, people worked enthusiastically in their positions. As long as everyone thought that every extra point they worked, they would get a penny in their pockets. They immediately worked hard and worked hard. They needed money so much. As long as they had money, they could If they pay enough taxes and don't have to draft soldiers, they can buy food, eat meat, and send their children to school!

Chapter 147

  On the Mid-Autumn Festival, not only Sun's shop was popular, but Ji Fu's shop was also very popular. People came to buy things with shopping coupons early in the morning. They were all beaming with joy, holding baskets in their hands. When you find what you want, you put it in the basket. When the time comes, you go to the cashier to pay. Each item is carefully selected.

  These stores are full of people. The store employees expected that many people would come today, and they were mentally prepared. However, when they saw the crowds of people in the stores, they couldn't help but be speechless and secretly thought that there were so many people, but they Unable to look or think too much, they took a quick glance and started working.

  In fact, this shopping coupon stipulates that you can use this ticket to buy it during the five days before and after the Mid-Autumn Festival. It is not just for the Mid-Autumn Festival. Everyone in the family who has a reading and literacy has told their elders about this, but there is no way. Everyone thinks it will be more cost-effective to buy on the Mid-Autumn Festival. The prices of items in some stores will be reduced, so they can buy more.