Chapter 27

When he was talking about the final pull-up, he pointed to the horizontal bar in the corner that had just been delivered today.

  Brother Wang said "Oh". Jing Xing kept paying attention to Ji Fu from the corner of his eye. Knowing that he was listening, Jing Xing spoke a little more.

  "You can also do these to exercise." When Jing Xing said this, he looked at Ji Fu who had shrunk into a small body next to him.

  Ji Fu was secretly glancing at this person, their eyes met. Ji Fu blinked and nodded slowly to show that he understood.

  After going back in the evening, Ji Fu was practicing the moves Jing Xing mentioned with Brother Wang. Ji Fu's physical strength and endurance were not as good as Brother Wang's. Neither of them focused on doing these moves. After a while, the two of them fell in love with each other. My body was sweating and I was too tired to move.

  The next morning Brother Wang asked Jing Xing: "Min Luo, can you teach us when you take a bath? I can do twenty or thirty of those sit-ups you mentioned yesterday. But Brother Ji can't do it anymore, he can only do a dozen, which is very pitiful."

  Jing Xing's eyes narrowed when he looked at Ji Fu, and Ji Fu clearly saw the corners of his mouth turn up. Although it disappeared quickly, he still saw the man laughing at him.

  Ji Fu curled his head and pursed his lips, his face feeling hot.

  Jing Xing achieved his goal and nodded in agreement: "Okay, you can come to me whenever you are free."

  Brother Wang smiled and hugged Ji Fu's arm, whispering: "Let me tell you, he is very happy to teach you. Look at Min Luo. He was shorter than both of us before. Now, We all have to look up at him, maybe we can grow a little taller after practicing."

  Ji Fu looked at Brother Wang shyly and said in a low voice: "Didn't you promise me yesterday that we should practice by ourselves first? Today you are looking for him."

  Brother Wang laughed twice, "Don't we have no rules when practicing by ourselves? We can get twice the result with half the effort by asking him!"

  Ji Fu had no choice but to get on this boat. They would have been waiting for the Qidong brothers in the boxing gym after work. Jing Xing would teach the two of them in the boxing gym. The amount of exercise was not large, but the two of them were adaptable.

  In fact, the brothers in the village are better than the girls, and their degree of freedom is relatively high. In addition, each family has different ways of raising children, and there will be a brother who goes wild with a group of men in the mountains. At first, they will talk some gossip. , but people don't care.

  But if you are a girl, you will be said to her all the time, and you will talk about it from time to time, and those words are all unpleasant and harsh.

  Those girls sometimes think that they are also married, and just because those guys look like men, they can live freely, but they can only ask them, they are also women, why do they hurt each other? !

  They don't understand.

  Therefore, when Ji Fu and Brother Wang were with them, they would be teased a few times when they met them, and the village's tongue-tied woman would also say a few words, but nothing outrageous was said.

  *

  The days passed day by day, and another two months passed like this.

  Jing Xing made his own money and knew how much money his family had, so he put the matter of building a house on the agenda.