Chapter 61

Mrs. Ma approached Min's mother and said, "Tell me how much it will cost? I am also thinking that when my tiger grows up, I will also give him a piece of land in the county to build him a house."

  Min's mother leaned into Madam Ma's ear and whispered: "A full seven hundred taels." The amount of money shocked Madam Ma, and she subconsciously said: "So expensive?!"

  Everyone nodded, and Mrs. Ma quickly held Min's mother's shoulders, "Oh, my body feels weak when I hear so much money!"

  "No, how many generations of people can earn this kind of money?! I feel so sad!! Even if this bastard is satisfied, he should come back to discuss it with me first. Who knew he would just come here like this? Thunder!"

  When Min's mother heard that Jing Xing had spent so much money to buy a house, she was so angry that she hit Jing Xing on the back and cursed "Prodigal son!", feeling sorry for her son's hard-earned money.

  "This bastard has big ideas!" Min's mother couldn't help complaining.

  "Oh my God, you still dislike it. You don't want me! If my son was so capable and could afford such an expensive house, my family would really be smoking from the ancestral graves!" Mrs. Ma said to Min's mother, and the others They all nodded.

  Mother Min just knows how blessed she is!

  Annoying!

  Although Min's mother was told this, the smile on her face did not fall.

  Lady Qi said angrily: "You are just a fed man but don't know that a hungry man is hungry!"

  Min's mother laughed, and her happy look made several adults envious.

  Everyone got on the bullock cart and had a common secret for the time being. Everyone looked at each other and smiled. Of course, this is not something that cannot be told to others, but there are many such people in the village - they can't bear to see others living a better life than themselves, especially at the beginning. He is worse than me but now he is living a carefree life.

  This kind of person is narrow-minded and doesn't want to see others eating meat while he does it, or he will stick to you and ask for help. If you don't help, he will start to be weird and say that you are not kind and have no intention of helping each other. Later, he will start to curse your family for what happened. When the time comes, they won't come to help, and eventually they start spreading bad words in the village.

  This kind of thing is still obvious, and there are also people who work undercover. If they have a close relationship, they can ruin other people's good deeds or bring it to themselves. They can go to the village chief to sue others. It's all in vain. It can be said that it is black, not only annoying but also annoying, very annoying.

  There are many people like this in the village, so Min's mother only told these trustworthy families about such a big thing about the Min family. For the rest, Min's mother didn't even want to let them take advantage of it.

  However, the news that the Min family bought a house in the county still spread, and the news was also very strange - it came from other villages to this village.

  This matter has to start from the village chief.

  The Ma family and his wife knew that the Min family had bought a house. After returning home, they told the two elders about it while chatting after dinner. The two elders were so shocked that even when the tiger baby crawled onto his lap, his breast No response.

  The village chief was very happy when he came back to his senses, "This boy Min is the most capable one in the village. How long ago, he bought a brick house with big tiles in the county! He really made a name for our village. There's a future!"