Chapter 45

Jing Xing completed the task assigned to Tang Xuan very well. The next day, he heard the people discussing this matter. Some people even saw the Jing family sending out many slaves to round up a few people, but they were defeated. , screaming in agony.

  Yesterday, Jing Xing and a few people made a fuss at the Jing family and wanted to bring down the Jing family. Why didn't the Jing family care about it? That night, the Jing family sent their slaves to the inn to cause trouble. The inn had no choice but to dare to offend the Jing family and everyone in Jing Xing. Kicked out.

  Jing Xing then looked for an inn. The proprietress of this inn was not easy to spot at first glance. Not only was she wearing clothes that exposed her shoulders and navel, but she also had a long cigarette in her mouth. When everyone in Jing Xing came in, she just He glanced lazily, flipping the abacus casually with one hand, and holding a long cigarette in the other hand, he brought it close to his mouth and smacked the cigarette holder. His bright red lips spit out dense smoke, and his voice was even more coquettish and charming, "Are you objectively living here?" Shop or eat."

  Except for the modern Jing Xing, the others didn't dare to look at the landlady, and all of them turned red.

  Tang Wudao: "Everything is required. Just order whatever is available in the store."

  Oh, and Tang Wu, who is obsessed with martial arts, is not shy.

  The innkeeper's wife glanced at Tang Wu and nodded, "Go sit down and take a seat."

  However, not long after, the Jing family came to make trouble again, but the landlady laughed and shouted into the kitchen. A little girl came out of the kitchen holding a big ax. The landlady put out her long cigarette. , picked up the ax casually, "Anyone who dares to disturb my business will die!"

  Before her domineering power could be revealed, Tang Xuan and Tang Wu were standing in front of her. Both of them looked at the servants of the Jing family with frowning expressions, "We don't have a good temper. If we tolerate you even once, do you think there will be another one?" The second time? If you make trouble here again, you will never see the sun tomorrow."

  Those few people knew that this group of people was powerful, so they took a few steps back, leaving the two people alone while shouting to the proprietress: "Hua Niang, you have to think clearly, you are going against the Jing family by taking in these people, be careful I'll let your inn close another day!"

  Hua Niang let out a "poof", then stepped forward with the ax in her hand, "I'm not afraid, I'm so brave..."

  She was stopped by an arm, and she heard the man who had been talking to her say: "You are not needed for the fight. Go and see if the food is ready."

  Hua Niang was startled for a moment, then became annoyed: "Are you looking down on me?!"

  Tang Wu was stunned for a moment, then said: "No, I'm just hungry."

  Hua Niang suddenly looked up to the sky, rolled her eyes, and went to the kitchen with an ax in hand.

  When a few people saw that the situation was not right, they immediately ran away, and they were all gone in a short time.

  One night passed, and then this morning among the "treating the grandson's daughter-in-law harshly", "coveting the grandson's daughter-in-law's gold and silver", "seeking money and killing", "the Jing family became angry and started to deal with the caravan", "these things are all It's true, otherwise the Jing family wouldn't do this." The old lady of the Jing family turned green with anger again.