Chapter 75

And the man who the man called his young master gave a faint "hmm".

  The sounds in the playground outside are getting louder and louder. There are not many people in the martial arts school. They have all gone outside. This group of lion dancers has just come to this place today. The men who have wandered back are chatting with each other.

  "This martial arts gym is so big! Uncle Jiang, didn't you send your son here? How much did it cost? I'll discuss it with my family and send my little brother here too."

  The man named Uncle Jiang felt a little complicated when he talked about this. He said: "One hundred taels are recommended by Zeng Shi, otherwise they wouldn't be able to get in. Now the first batch of students has been collected, and I heard that the second batch is all There's already a long queue!"

  Some people were surprised when they heard one hundred taels and asked: "One hundred taels? So expensive?!!"

  However, just now they were sighing that it was so expensive when they heard what their boss said, and everyone was dumbfounded.

  "This, this...isn't it just a martial arts gym?! Even if the price is so expensive, the child won't have learned any skills by then, so won't the money be in vain?"

  "That's what I thought at the beginning, but as you all know about Zeng Shi, the last time he was escorted, he was followed by this little boss who opened a martial arts school, and this was the first time for this little boss to be escorted by someone..." After that, he followed Everyone talked about what they heard from Zeng Shi on the escort journey, and everyone was stunned again.

  "So, this little boss really has some skills. Otherwise, no matter how cheap the tuition fees are, the apprentice would not be able to collect them all so quickly."

  The person who just asked had a sad face, "This little boss is great, but the tuition and miscellaneous fees are still expensive, one hundred taels! In the county, a family's annual expenditure does not reach one hundred taels."

  "The problem is that even if I take out a hundred taels now, you can't send it in now. You have to wait in line... The young master's family is here, form a team!" The man's words stopped suddenly, and then this sentence made everyone stand up quickly. .

  "Take the lion dance and prepare to go out to perform." The young master said calmly.

  Everyone nodded and walked out neatly with the lion dance. Seeing this, everyone left in the room followed them out. People outside saw the lion dance team coming out, and everyone's eyes were fixed on them.

  When Wang Xing in Ji Fu's arms saw the bad guy who had bullied his brother come out, he quickly called Ji Fu and pointed at that person with his little finger.

  Ji Fu saw the man. The man also saw Brother Wang for the first time in the crowd. After taking a look, he put the huge red lion's head on his body, blocking Brother Wang's angry glare.

  The lion dance team came into the crowd, and they consciously dispersed to make room. The lion dance team relied on this art to make a living. The performance was quite exciting, and coupled with the hard work of beating the gongs and drums, everyone applauded.

  The person in front was holding a colored ball, and the two lions were fighting for the colored ball. Both lions held up their lion heads with their tails and collided with each other in the air. The red lion dodged and the yellow lion took the opportunity to snatch the colored ball. It was also at this time that the red lion After sneaking around and attacking each other, the two lions began to fight with each other again...