Chapter 71

Min's mother realized that this girl couldn't make sense at all, so she said, "Since you have the final say in your marriage, then he will also have the final say in my son's marriage. Ask him if he is willing to marry you?"

  Yu Yan's eyes were red with anxiety and he stuttered when he spoke, "You, you can make the decision?"

  Min's mother was funny, "Why do you think I can make the decision? Didn't you also say that in your Yu family, you can make the decision on your marriage?"

  Yu Yan wiped her tears and blurted out: "They say parents make the final decision on marriage matters. You are his mother..."

  Min's mother put away the smile on her face and interrupted Yu Yan again with a straight face, "You said that your parents make the final decision in marriage, so why did you come to my house? If you are looking for trouble, I won't be polite. !"

  Yu Yan was suddenly choked and speechless. She was so confident when she came, but now she is so sad after being rejected by Min's mother, but she doesn't give up. She is like marrying Min Luo!

  She wiped away her tears and looked at Jing Xing, sobbing and asking: "Mr. Min, I will really be kind to you. Don't marry Brother Ji, marry me!"

  "No, I won't marry you, and I don't want to marry you."

  Jing Xing's voice was as biting as the cold wind, his words were like sharp swords piercing Yu Yan's heart, and his cold and ruthless demeanor made Yu Yan want to go crazy.

  She cried and asked loudly: "What's so good about Ji Fu?!"

  The two people around Yu Yan felt that they would be the ones to be embarrassed if things continued like this, so they forcibly pulled Yu Yan away. At first, Yu Yan refused to leave, insisting on an answer from Jing Xing. At the same time, Yu Yan looked coldly at Jing Xing. I was hit hard and felt extremely uncomfortable.

  Seeing that she was crying so hard, the two of them took her to a place where the three of them often went. They would come here when they felt uncomfortable, and they would come here if they had any little secrets in their hearts.

  The two of them scolded Jing Xing while comforting Yu Yan. After a long time, Yu Yan stopped and stared blankly at the water of the small pond in front of him, with no expression on his face.

  After a while, she interrupted the two people who were still trying to comfort her, "You go first, I want to be alone."

  When the two of them saw her like this, they hesitated and said: "Then... let's go... let's go, don't be too sad..."

  After the two left, they were walking home and still felt uneasy thinking about Yu Yan like that. The girl said, "How about we go back and stay with her? I don't worry about her being left alone."

  Brother said: "Me too, it's really sad to see her like that."

  The two of them turned around and went back. As a result, they saw Yu Yan stepping on the rocks to reach something hanging on the branch on the big tree next to the pond. The two of them suddenly had a bad premonition. Sure enough, the next moment See Yu Yan hanging on the rope twisted by the clothes!

  The brother reacted the fastest and rushed over to hug Yu Yan's thighs to save her. Yu Yan had just been choked by the rope and couldn't breathe. At this time, she was rescued but did not let go of her hand holding the rope. She would die if she was hugged. Those who are determined to do this will not let go while coughing.

  The brother had no choice. Fortunately, this place was not far from the three people's homes. He urged the other person to find Yu Yan's parents or people in the village for help.