Chapter 100

After hearing this, the Min family, the Qi family, and the Wang family immediately came to the Ji family and saw two people sitting at the door of the main room. Jing Xing was sitting on a small bench with his head resting on Ji Fu's thigh, and he was letting Ji Fu know with his eyes closed. Rub his hands.

  When Ji Fu saw several adults staring at them, his little face suddenly turned red. He immediately let go of Jing Xing's hand. He originally wanted to stand up, but his legs were pillowed by Jing Xing and he didn't dare to move. His whole body felt a little awkward. Shy and embarrassed.

  During the fight just now, Jing Xing moved the tables and stools to another room in advance. Ji Hanzi moved back all the stools that could be held with one hand without having anything to do. He also went to make a pot of tea and waited for them to come out. When I saw everyone coming.

  Several people were worried at first, but when it comes to these two little ones, they estimate that the matter is not serious.

  However, they take it for granted.

  After a while, everyone waited for Ji Amu, who had gone with the village chief Ma Hanzi and others, to come back.

  When Ji Amu came back, the first thing he looked at was Jing Xing. The barefoot doctor's words were still ringing in his ears——

  "They are all minor fractures. Apply herbal medicine and tie them to a board and rest on the bed for more than a month. If the blow is deeper, it will be a complete fracture. Although it can be recovered, it is hard to say whether there will be any sequelae. This man from the Min family is really It's a kind of horror. He has actually mastered the strength to this extent. From my perspective, as a doctor, even I would find it difficult to do it."

  Ji Amu looked away, looked at everyone and said with a smile: "Jing Xing controlled his strength well. He didn't cause any trouble. He just let a few murderers lie in bed for a few months. Don't worry! The village chief didn't do it either. Let us pay for it here."

  Min's mother frowned and said, "Fortunately, I'm here this time, otherwise they would really succeed. These sneaky people are really terrible!"

  Wang Amu agreed, "No, last time I clearly saw the son of the Zhao family in the village near our home, and then my family lost a chicken. I went to the Zhao family to ask for chickens, and I even looked at Zhao Chuan. The cow is also holding a chicken leg in his hand, which is obviously my chicken. They insist on saying it is theirs, but who doesn't know that they don't raise chickens and ducks!"

  Madam Qi asked Ji Amu, "Then let's just let this matter go?"

  Jing Xing replied for Ji Amu: "Impossible."

  The next day, Jing Xing rode to the county. No one thought much about it, but those gangsters were lying at home whining in pain. They thought they would be safe when they returned home. What Jing Xing said was to send them there. The government office was just talking and trying to scare them. Even their parents thought so.

  Therefore, when twenty government officials came to the village and followed Jing Xing to arrest these gangsters, the whole village was shocked!

  Those gangsters and their families were so frightened that their hands and feet were weak and terrified!

  The Wang family and Qi family didn't expect it either!

  The scene of the arrest was very chaotic, but Jing Xing just watched indifferently. Even some gangsters' parents and grandparents knelt at Jing Xing's feet and cried and begged. Jing Xing didn't even look at it.