Chapter 37

Chang Peng stood up and said, "I've already asked. A few thieves saw it at the city gate. When they went back and talked about it, other thieves thought of coming over and giving it a try."

  Zeng Shi frowned when he heard this and said: "Be more careful at night, and we will set off as soon as daybreak."

  Tang Wu also thought it would be better to leave early, so everyone nodded in agreement, and then those on duty went back to rest and wait for dawn.

  It may also be that the thieves saw that this thieves had not returned for so long or they saw a group of them around the goods, and the rest of the night was normal.

  At dawn, everyone had washed up and gathered in the lobby of the inn. Zeng Shi asked the waiter to prepare breakfast and serve it. After everyone had eaten, they got up and set off.

  Roosters crow, and farmers can be seen sporadically on the streets carrying hoes or carrying sickles in backpacks to work in the fields.

  Jing Xing basically started exercising at this time after coming here, so he was very adaptable to the escort life.

  At noon, they all ate dry flour pancakes, drank stream water, repaired for a while, and then continued on their way.

  After walking like this for four days, everyone came to a village. The escorts were all used to the way they walked quickly in black and white. Zeng Shi was a little surprised when he saw that Jing Xing was as adaptable as Tang Wu and Tang Yin. This was all After traveling for more than ten days, he didn't look as tired as Tang Xuan, which made Zeng Shi and Tang Wu even more surprised.

  Tang Xuan's senior brothers had told him this before he came, so when he saw Jing Xing acting like this, he couldn't help but ask, "Brother Min, is this your first time as a escort?"

  Jing Xing nodded and asked, "What's wrong?"

  Tang Xuan almost rushed over and hugged Jing Xing's thigh, "You are learning to ride a horse and you are alert at night. I haven't seen you rest during the day. How do you manage to not want to sleep?"

  "Just get used to it. You are still growing, so it will take some time to get used to it."

  Tang Wu and Tang Yin also comforted their junior brother in this way, and Tang Xuan nodded.

  No matter how busy you are during the day, you will naturally find an inn or restaurant to have a good meal and rest at night.

  However, there were no inns or restaurants in this village. Everyone was thinking about staying with each other for the night, but they were stopped by Tang Yin and Jing Xing.

  The two of them spoke in unison, and everyone looked over.

  The two looked at each other, and Jing Xing signaled Tang Yin to speak first, so Tang Yin couldn't be angry, "I vaguely feel that something is wrong here. The way people look at us here is different from the way people look at us in other places we visited before. And Their hands holding farm tools always give me a weird feeling."

  Jing Xing pointed directly: "I'm afraid this village is unusual. What Tang Yin said was that he thought it would be better for them to hold machetes in that position. The dogs have been barking since we entered the village, and they haven't listened until now. Do you still remember us before? Although the dogs barked in other villages I visited, they would become quiet after people left."

  What Tang Yin thought was weird was explained by Jing Xing. He suddenly understood and nodded in agreement, "Yes, their posture is obviously used to holding the knife, and they react subconsciously when they see us."