Chapter 171-175

"I have good news for you."

  Ji Fu didn't cry anymore, but his voice was still a little nasal, "What's the good news?"

  ---

  In the afternoon, the teachers of the middle school and the school staff all knew the good news that all the middle school students had passed away. When the students returned to school one by one, they were patted on the shoulders and praised by the gentlemen, with proud and happy expressions on their faces. , and finally I don't forget to tell everyone to study hard in the future. The next step is the government examination, which will become more difficult and you won't be able to pass it so easily.

  Even though every teacher said the same thing, the students did not feel irritated at all. Instead, they could feel that the teachers were happy for them and worried about their next exam in advance. They were told by the gentlemen to study hard and do well. The motivation to study has increased again. Their path does not stop here. They want to go higher and further to realize their ambitions and benefit the people, just like their county magistrates and principals.

  It stands to reason that Fu Qing came first in the county examination, and the gentlemen should praise him the most. But every time when the gentlemen finished praising the previous one and saw Fu Qing walking towards them, they had already seen Fu Qing coming towards them. The tail that went up to the sky. Looking at the smile on this kid's face, you knew that this kid was often praised by these students. He was immediately afraid that if he praised him a few more times, this kid would float into the sky, so they all restrained themselves from this kid. I just said "not bad" and "satisfied" to get through this bragging phase.

  Fu Qing protested: "Sir! You are so complimentary to other students! How come you have changed when you come to me?! It's not fair! I want to be like them!!"

  "Let's wait until you get first place in the prefecture examination. This county examination will be easy for you."

  "Yes, Xiaofu, work hard, gentlemen, we are waiting for the good news from you later."

  "Gentlemen treat each other differently! That's too bad!!" Fu Qing screamed, trying to fake crying to win the sympathy of the gentlemen. As long as the gentlemen soften their hearts, won't the compliments he wants come? He was motivated to write down all the praises his husband had given him so that he could pass them on to future generations!

  Before Payoff could take action, they heard a familiar loud voice standing on the second floor of the teaching building and shouting below them: "Has this brat Payoff come back? If you see him, remember to ask him to come up. I want to ask." This is what I usually teach this brat about policy?! What kind of bullshit did he write...pay up! I saw you brat, why are you hiding, why don't you come up?!"

  Everyone saw that the fussy Tongsheng, who was very arrogant just now, was hiding behind the gentlemen. His guilty look made everyone laugh.

  The news that all students from Rongfu County Middle School passed the county examination quickly spread in Rongfu County, then several surrounding counties, and finally the entire province heard about it.

  The "Cultural Exchange Meeting" that has been held for so many years is not in vain. Every year, we have cultural exchanges with students from other counties. The students in those counties have already had a strong sense of presence. Many students regard them as friends and opponents. Over the years, they have developed a strong relationship with each other. There were letters exchanged between each other to exchange learning experiences, and at the same time, they would also ask each other about their level of study, when they would take the imperial examination, etc., so it was not surprising that these counties knew about this.