Chapter 98

However, he did not expect that Jing Xing, who left the Ji family, came back again.

  Jing Xing had doubts in his heart, so naturally he would not expose himself. His footsteps were very light and his eyes were good, so he could see the sneaky man from a distance.

  Not long after, Jing Xing saw another man coming from the Ji family. The man seemed to be passing by, but the man hiding at the foot of the wall did not move and made a "cuckoo" sound. Jing Xing saw that the man was passing by. The young man immediately went to squat in the corner.

  Jing Xing was far away and didn't hear what they said. The two men obviously heard that Ji's family was there, but they were afraid of being seen by Ji's family. They didn't stay long before walking towards that road.

  Ji Amu and Ji Hanzi were fetching water from the water tank outside the yard to burn in the kitchen. When they saw Jing Xing leaving and returning, they asked with a smile: "But did you leave something behind?"

  Ji Fu heard Jing Xing's voice and came out of the kitchen. Jing Xing took the bucket from Ji Amu's hand and carried it into the kitchen. Ji Hanzi was also in the kitchen, adding firewood to the stove hole. Jing Xing closed the kitchen door. When the three of them saw Jing Xing's serious face, they all felt something was wrong. Ji Amu couldn't help but ask.

  Jing Xing told the story about the two gangsters peeking here just now.

  The three members of the Ji family suddenly frowned, and Ji Ammu cursed: "These little beasts!"

  "It just happened to me. I don't know how many days they have been watching here. Fortunately, I saw them. Since they want to steal money, Auntie and Amu will also go to the streets tomorrow, and Fu'er will also go to the town to work. We Just follow the plan as usual, I will wait for them to come tomorrow, and you should be more vigilant tonight."

  After Jing Xing finished speaking, Ji Amu disagreed, "You will be the only one guarding tomorrow. They are outnumbered. If they bring any sticks or anything like that, you won't be able to defeat them! What town will we go to tomorrow? If If something happens to you, we don't know what to do!"

  As soon as Ji Amu said this, Ji Fu and Ji Hanzi nodded. Jing Xing comforted him and said, "I'm not the only one. I will call Uncle Qi and Uncle Ma when the time comes. It's impossible for them to fight after seeing Hanzi Ma." Man, it would be better if you can catch him."

  "You and Ji Fu should go to town as normal, otherwise they won't come at all if they don't find the chance."

  The two gangsters who came out to inquire came back and told them everything they saw.

  "So, the two elders of the Ji family are going to the town tomorrow? Ji Fu is also going to the town to work, so tomorrow is the best time! No one is here!" The gangster squatting on the field ridge holding a weed in his mouth was pleasantly surprised road.

  "Are you sure you heard correctly?" Zhao Chuanniu, the leader of the gang, asked.

  "I heard clearly that Ji Fulang was fetching water in the yard while talking to Ji Fu and Ji Hanzi in the kitchen about what they should buy when they go to town tomorrow. Ji Hanzi also said not to buy too much other useless things. Too much, otherwise the two of them won't be able to carry it back at all."

  After he finished speaking, he pointed at Wang Ergou beside him and said, "If you don't believe me, just ask him."

  Wang Ergou also nodded beside him.

  Zhao Chuanniu said: "You two should keep an eye on it that morning. When everyone is gone, one of them will come and notify us. Then we will wait here."