Chapter 78

Everyone took the money and read the first page carefully. The more they looked at their faces, the more serious their expressions became. Later, their faces were filled with excitement. Finally, he stared at Jing Xing with bright eyes and said with great excitement: "No, no, very." good!!!"

  Jing Xing nodded, "As long as Uncle Qian thinks it's feasible, then let's sign an agreement? After all, I still have a martial arts school here. I may hand over the cloth factory to Mr. Qian. The investment money is as I wrote above Yes, I will take four here, and I will only take four when the time comes."

  Everyone Qian now looks at Jing Xing as if he were a treasure. This kid is really powerful. Now he has opened a martial arts gym at a young age. As long as he knows a little bit about Buzhuang, he can come up with such good ideas. He will be even more extraordinary in the future. !

  It can be said that Mr. Qian was ambitious when he was young, but the reality is very cruel, and the new emperor's rise to power does not support the political and legal affairs. His ambitions have gradually been smoothed by time. Now, just a few pieces of paper written by this young man have made him feel that feeling again. An impulse.

  Mr. Qian is such a cheerful person, otherwise there wouldn't be so many people willing to cooperate with him, and they wouldn't lend him money in the early days before they get rich.

  Everyone Qian smiled and patted Jing Xing on the shoulder, "No problem! Show me the agreement. There is no problem. We will sign it now, and then I will start building this cloth factory!"

  Both parties discussed and signed an agreement. The two of them later discussed which area to buy land. This cloth factory can choose a remote and cheap place. First of all, the cloth factory must be built large. Jing Xing wrote that it can accommodate thousands of people. People, the only large piece of land in the county now belongs to Wandong. There are few poor people and there are many mountains on that side.

  Everyone Qian said: "I will go to Wandong to take a look in the next few days."

  Jing Xing nodded, "Thank you for your hard work, Uncle Qian."

  "It's not hard at all. Just wait for my good news."

  "Uncle Qian, I got some good materials here. Take it back and study it to see if you can make it." Jing Xing said, taking out a few pieces of brocade cut into handkerchief-sized pieces from the drawer, and handed them to Qian Everyone.

  Everyone Qian could tell at a glance that this was a beautiful thing. He took it and looked at it carefully. The more he looked at it, the more incredible the expression on his face became. His eyes opened wider and wider. He even reached out and touched each one carefully.

  The tentacles are slippery and have a double-sided pattern. It looks like the Hongyun brocade supplied to the nobles in the capital by Guangxia!

  Everyone Qian was holding these dozen pieces of Hongyun brocade, his hands were shaking. He held the brocade in both hands and asked Jing Xing, "Where did you come from? This is Hongyun brocade. Do you know how precious it is?" ? You, you came up with these more than ten yuan all at once..."

  There was no fluctuation on Jing Xing's face. When he opened the box yesterday and saw these pieces of cloth, he thought they looked pretty good. At that time, he thought of showing them to Qian Qian today. But now when he heard Qian Qian's words, he asked: "Do you want to do something like this?" Will it be difficult to do the cloth?"

  Everyone Qian saw that their attention was focused on the young man. He took two deep breaths before answering Jing Xing's words, "It will be very difficult. It would take an embroiderer who is proficient in embroidery several months to complete such a small piece of cloth. The most important point is that embroiderers who know this kind of double-sided embroidery usually have embroidery skills passed down from their families and have been practicing since childhood. There are no such embroiderers here."