Chapter 141-145

There are many people who are opposed to "harmony and divorce" even before it is widely publicized. If it is really implemented, I am afraid it will still encounter obstacles.

  These are all trivial matters. The most important thing now is to catch the man in jail. In addition, although the victim has been rescued, he is still very weak. This time is not a good time to solve the case.

  The county magistrate asked the yamen to go into the cellar to see if there was any other evidence.

  In farmhouses, cellars are usually built in houses on higher ground, so that even if it rains, the rainwater will not enter the cellar.

  It is estimated that there was originally a small thatched house above this cellar. The terrain here was deliberately raised by the previous owner. Later, the owner planned to sell the house, so the cellar was useless. The thatched house above was leaking. Those naturally don't care if it's broken.

  By the time Jing Xing and Ji Fu took over, the cellar was already open to the air.

  The Yamen servant went down and quickly brought up the two pieces of rope that had been untied by the servants of the Min family. "Sir, this is the only rope down there."

  Needless to say, the county magistrate said that when Lao Zhu's wife saw the rope, she looked at the girl's wrist. Although the sleeves covered half of it, the bruises on the exposed wrist and ankle were clearly visible to everyone. Everyone couldn't help but feel sympathy.

  "Sir, I remember one thing. Last time Lao Zhu brought us here and we found out that the man living here was Lao Zhu's brother-in-law, we helped him move. At that time we saw a lot of things weighing on the cellar. The furniture was about to be moved, but the reaction to the fastening was very strange, and they also said that these things were unnecessary and there was no need to move them."

  When Lao Zhu heard this, he felt as if he had been hit in the head, and he immediately remembered how nervous he was at that time.

  If...if he had discovered something was wrong with Quan Tie at that time, he would have found his sister long ago!

  When Lao Zhu's wife saw her husband looking so remorseful, she had no idea what he was thinking, so she could only comfort her, "The most important thing now is to take good care of my little sister, and I don't know if that person has been caught. We can't let our little sister suffer this in vain!"

  Lao Zhu's eyes were fierce, "I understand."

  The matter had already spread before the county magistrate, Jing Xing and the others returned to the Yamen.

  Related news include Mr. Min's rescue of people and Dr. Cai's superb medical skills.

Chapter 108

  By the time Jing Xing and Ji Fu returned home, Min's mother already knew about the incident from her neighbors.

  Min's mother sighed, and finally she was very happy for Ji Fu. This was what she thought when she heard someone say, "Ji Fu is just like the 'Fu' in his name, he is a blessed person."

  Over the years, life at home has gotten better and better.

  When Jing Xing bought this house in the county, Min's mother thought that her child could earn money to support the family in the county. After the two got married, it was time for Ji Fu and Jing Xing to come to the county together, so that they could take good care of Jing Xing. If there is someone beside my son who knows both warmth and coldness, his life will only be more comfortable.