Chapter 201-205

This situation happened to several families, and the next day many people came to the store to buy soap.

  However, the soap in the store had been wholesaled by those merchants yesterday, and these people could not buy it. The shopkeeper and staff comforted these people, and told them the next time the store would sell soap, and asked them to wait until then. .

  No one thought that there were many of them yesterday, but now there are none? !

  Those merchants who wholesaled soap rushed overnight to the four surrounding counties. After wholesale of instant noodles, biscuits, and bread in these four counties, they sold them to other provincial cities.

  The people who did not buy the soap were disappointed and looked forward to the next batch of soap sales. During this period, the people who bought the soap wanted to buy more, while the people who did not buy the soap were looking forward to it. This waiting time is a heart-scratching, anxious anticipation, and they unknowingly have the effect of indirectly promoting the soap.

  More and more people know about soap. When the soap is sold again, rich and wealthy families also send several servants to buy it.

  Soap has been manufactured. In fact, washing powder, laundry detergent, shampoo and shower gel can be realized, but under the current circumstances, the sales of these will be very bleak. People are more willing to buy those soaps for use. Jing Xing is not in a hurry, etc. It won't be too late to improve people's living standards.

  After Jingxing built the swimming pool, it was natural that there would be no shortage of disinfectant powder for cleaning the swimming pool.

Chapter 160

  The location of the Zhuangzi built by Jingxing is good. It is remote and quiet. The Zhuangzi is large. In addition, Jingxing is built with cement stone bricks, which makes it cool and sturdy.

  Jing Xing brought Ji Fu and Ji Furui to Zhuangzi to escape the summer heat. Ji Fu was looking forward to it when he saw the planning drawings of Zhuangzi, because this Zhuangzi has the style of Xianggong's era.

  After Zhuangzi completed the repair, he welcomed the two masters Jing Xing and Ji Fu for the first time. This villa is a small villa with large balconies on two floors, a swimming pool, a rose garden, and a sports ground for Ji Furui, who likes to play football.

  That night, Jing Xing also prepared a black suit for Ji Fu. Ji Fu also knew about this suit. Jing Xing had a tailor who took measurements before to measure Ji Fu's size.

  Now that he saw these strange clothes, he spread them out to look at them and touched the fabrics. In addition, the store had sold shirts and clothes before, so he quickly found a way to put on clothes without asking Jing Xing for help. He was about to take the clothes to change but was stopped by Jing Xing, "Just change here, I want to see."

  When Ji Fu heard this, he blushed and gave Jing Xing an angry look, and said softly: "Not serious."

  Jing Xing had a smile on his face, but he just wouldn't let him go.

  Ji Fu had no choice, but his body turned red under Jing Xing's gaze, which made him even more embarrassed to look at Jing Xing. When he finally dressed, Ji Fu raised his face to look at Jing Xing, and his eyes met. , saw Jing Xing's eyes were heavy but he was also surprised and admired by Ji Fu for putting on the suit, his eyes were hot and hot, Ji Fu had not seen his current body, he asked Jing Xing: "How is it? Did I wear it correctly?"

  On Ji Fu's side, Jing Xing never concealed his praise and liking. He sat up from the bed and pulled Ji Fu to the cloakroom. There was a very clear mirror inside. It was not the bronze mirror used before, but it was similar to the copper mirror. Mirrors can generally reflect people clearly. When Ji Fu saw this novel thing, he knew what it was. When he looked at the bronze mirror before, Jing Xing told him that the ones used over there were not like this. A bronze mirror is something called a "mirror".