Chapter 181-185

There are two children in the family. Brother Wang will never favor the eldest son just because the first child is a boy. Both children will have everything prepared.

  Brother Wang chose a red one and gave it to his brother. He took the bean bag and was a little stunned when he saw his sister holding it and stuffing it into her mouth. Fuxu himself saw the silly girl in his family who put everything into her mouth and stretched out his hand to stop him. .

  In addition to these large colorful building blocks, there is also a wooden sword. This sword is chubby and as cute as the three cubs. The modern version of the toy wooden car is also chubby and has four small wheels that can rotate. .

  Of course, there are also enlarged versions, such as various small cars that can be used by three little ones to sit and play. The height and size of the car are suitable for children, so there is no problem for them to play alone.

  Originally, Ji Fu and Jing Xing planned to take the little guy there when they were not busy and went to Fu's house to play another day. Now that Brother Wang and Fuxu are here, they naturally let them take it back by themselves.

  After these toys were made, Jing Xing gave them to the little kid to play with. The little kid's favorite thing so far is the little car. When he sits on it, he can turn it around as long as his father pulls it.

  Little ones also like to play with jigsaw puzzles and building blocks, but for Ji Furui now, he has never understood Lego before.

  Ji Fu was still thinking about how the little guy liked these toys so much on weekdays, but why there was no movement now. He turned around and looked in the corner. He saw that the little guy was leaning on the pillow and facing inside, holding a cloth tiger and grinding his teeth. Holding it with my hands, I felt very comfortable lying down.

  When little Fu Xiqin got such a toy, she went to play with Ji Furui. Brother Wang caught her back twice and said to Ji Fu: "This little girl has to show off everything she gets, and she always steals from her brother. Fortunately, the little bean bag Don't argue with her."

  The reason why Xiaodoubao doesn't argue with his sister is because his father, Amu, will give him the same thing again, and sometimes give him another portion from his sister.

  All he had to do was wait patiently.

  In the end, Fu Xiyao and Fu Xiqin were taken home. The three children did not play together. Instead, the older brother got tired of playing and crawled over to the little guy Ji Furui who was already asleep. He also fell asleep on the pillow. A younger sister was interested in these colorful building blocks. She excitedly played with this building block, and then went to play with another one. The car was not attractive at all.

  Ji Furui slept soundly, and the weather was not cold now. Ji Fu even covered the little guy with a small quilt and placed it under his nose, so that if the little guy woke up, he could find it in time.

  In the evening, the chef prepared the meal and served it, and the little one's complementary food was also prepared, with peach puree that the little one liked.

  Ji Furui didn't need anyone to shout. He got up after smelling the fragrance, rubbed his eyes, and shouted: "Afraid~"

  When Jing Xing heard the voice, he put down his work arrangements and walked to the big bed specially made for Ji Furui. The main room was large, and it would not look crowded if he put down this big bed.

  The little guy had already gotten up from the bed with his butt sticking out. Jing Xing waited for him to stand tremblingly before reaching out to hug him, "Is Dabao hungry?"