Chapter 35

Wu Men saw that Jing Xing didn't breathe out of breath when he heard such a large amount of money, and even the expression on his face didn't change. He continued: "You also know that I was a escort before. After so many years of experience, I still want to tell you... Think about it, because this journey is dangerous and no one can predict whether we will arrive smoothly and safely or come back alive without our lives."

  Jing Xing nodded. After analyzing the pros and cons in his mind, he said, "I'll go. Thank you, Brother Wu. Please tell Brother Wu for me."

Chapter 27

  Everyone has moved from the pavilion outside to the boxing gym for lunch. Except for Jing Xing, the others are helping in the restaurant. Of course, you will spend money if you go there, and you will feel embarrassed more than once. So you might as well come to Jing Xing. This way.

  Now when I see them in the boxing gym, I will greet them familiarly. Sometimes I will tell them that Jing Xing is busy and ask them to sit and wait for a while. Later, when they become more familiar with each other, they will come to Jing Xing's place to eat food, and everyone will also Everyone knows that Brother Min is interested in Brother Ji.

  Although this little brother was engaged to Ji Zhuang, everyone now knew that the problem was with Ji Zhuang, so they naturally had nothing to do with this little brother, so after seeing that Jing Xing and Ji Fu got along more than friends, everyone didn't What a mess, each and every one of them was teasing Jing Xing because of this, who made their training miserable.

  Jing Xing saw that Ji Fu liked the food he cooked, so he cooked two or three dishes every day and brought them in a bowl. Jing Xing picked up a piece of fried lean meat and put it in Ji Fu's bowl. Ji Fu's dishes today were the same as yesterday's. The three or four dishes that Eminem had specially set aside for him in the late period were very rich.

  Ji Fu obediently finished the meat that Jing Xing put in his bowl, and then he was stuffed with fish. Ji Fu put the scrambled eggs in his vegetable bowl into Jing Xing's bowl, and then he ate his own rice.

  The others are used to Jing Xing being fed every day, but this is the first time they see Ji Fu take the initiative to pick up food for Jing Xing, so everyone can see from this action that Ji Fu also likes Jing Xing and accepts it. He did.

  In the evening, the three of them took the initiative to take a few more steps forward, leaving the two of them to walk slowly behind and chat.

  Ji Fu was a little surprised when he saw the three of them walking forward, but his hand was quickly held by Jing Xing, their fingers intertwined and their palms touching.

  Jing Xing told Ji Fu about going to escort later.

  Ji Fu was stunned for a moment when he heard this, and couldn't help but stop. He looked at Jing Xing and asked, "When are you going?"

  Jing Xing also stopped. He stretched out his hand to support Ji Fu's face, "It's not confirmed yet. The boss came to tell me today."

  When Ji Fu heard that Jing Xing was about to leave, his heart suddenly felt like he had lost something, and he felt swollen and uncomfortable. He lowered his head and eyes, and said softly: "Then will you come back?"

  When Jing Xing heard his soft and gentle voice, his heart felt as if he had been pricked by needles. He pinched Ji Fu's little face, deliberately teasing him, "Come back, isn't this the person I still like?" ?"

  Ji Fu's reaction was not as shy as before. He fell silent, and his voice was calm but had a reassuring power, "Don't worry, I will come back safely, and then I will come with my mother to propose marriage to Uncle Ji Am ."