Chapter 56

Jing Xing nodded, feeling Ji Amu's probing intention, and said: "I promised my mother that I would leave just once. I thought that when I come back, I would open a martial arts gym in the county to teach people martial arts, and buy a place to build a house to live in. "

  Ji Ammu's smile deepened, "That's great. The county and the village are not far away. Come back from time to time, as long as you have arrangements."

  Jing Xing sat at Ji's house for a while and said a few words. When leaving, Ji Amu asked Ji Fu to see him off.

  The two of them crossed the threshold of the Ji family.

  Jing Xing suppressed his desire to be intimate with Ji Fu. He lowered his eyes and looked at Ji Fu's fair face and asked in a low voice, "Do you miss me?"

  Ji Fuer's ears turned red, and he softly said "hmm" for a while.

  The two of them walked out of the yard. Jing Xing used his body to cover Ji Fu. He took Ji Fu's hand, intertwined their fingers, and said softly: "I want to hear you say you miss me."

  Ji Fu was embarrassed, but still replied to Jing Xing: "I missed you." He held Jing Xing's hand in return, "I received the letter you wrote to me."

  Jing Xing smiled with his eyebrows and rubbed the back of Ji Fu's hand with his thumb, with a hint of love and affection, "Everything I wrote in the letter is true. I miss you very much."

  Ji's house is right outside the fields, which are far away from every home. Plus it's evening, so as long as you walk out of Ji's house along the road, this section of the road will be very quiet and no one will disturb you.

  Jing Xing stopped, Ji Fu also stopped, and they stood face to face.

  Ji Fu's face was still burning. He didn't dare to look at Jing Xing, nor did he dare to look into Jing Xing's dark and blazing eyes. He lowered his head slightly and looked at Jing Xing's toes. A low voice came from above his head. The voice said, "You just let me sit down because you didn't want to see more of me. Why are you lowering your head now?"

  As the man said this, he reached out to hold his cheek. Ji Fu looked up along the way, his heart pounding.

  Before Jing Xing was about to leave, Ji Fu was too uncomfortable to think carefully about what Jing Xing did and said in the deep alley. After Jing Xing left, Ji Fu would recall that memory when he missed him.

  He called him Fu Bao, said he liked him, and said that he would propose marriage to his mother and father when he came back. There was also that tight hug, the softness and heat of the lips touching each other. There was always a bit of sweetness in his heart, but there was always a sweetness in it. It will be mixed with worry and fear.

  He prayed every day that this man would come back safely.

  Now Jing Xing is back safely. On this trail, the sky has not yet darkened. When Jing Xing came closer, Ji Fu closed his eyes and even slightly raised his chin to cooperate with Jing Xing, showing a gesture of asking for a kiss.

  When Ji Fu felt Jing Xing kiss him on the lips, he felt as if he had eaten honey. He was so satisfied that he smiled sweetly. His crooked eyes were filled with sparkling light, and his upturned eyes were red. The corners of the red lips reveal two little pear dimples that fascinate Jing Xing. They are so cute and beautiful.

  Seeing him like this, Jing Xing wanted to take him into his arms and kiss him hard, but in the end he restrained the urge, took Ji Fu's hand, kissed the fingers on the back of his hand, and told him about tomorrow's itinerary. "I won't send you to work tomorrow morning. The money from the county will be paid to us tomorrow. I'll go have a meal and pick you up after work. The day after tomorrow, the escort office will have a banquet, and I have to go to the county."