Chapter 34

Ji Fu would have forgotten the reason if Jing Xing hadn't mentioned it. Originally, Ji Fu didn't intend to say it, so Jing Xing reached out and pinched Ji Fu's face, "Good boy, why were you pouting so unhappy before?"

  Ji Fu was embarrassed, but still said, "...that girl keeps looking at you and wants to talk to you."

  Jing Xing understood, but he was still very happy. He reached out and held Ji Fu's hand, "You know who I like."

  Sometimes casual words of love are the most beautiful, like eating a piece of candy and finding out later that there is something filling. Taking it out and savoring it from time to time makes you feel very sweet.

  After Ji Fu washed up, he lay on the bed and touched the chubby little fox. He realized that he really fell in love with Min Luo, and he thought about all the good and bad things.

  When he closed his eyes, fireflies were flying around him, and Min Luo kissed him softly on his forehead.

  He touched his forehead, and the two small pear dimples at the corners of his mouth were exposed again.

  When Jing Xing returned home, he saw Min's mother sitting at the door, smiling and joking, "I'm back, how was your time?"

  Jing Xing nodded, smiled and said, "Very good."

  Min's mother asked again: "Did you go alone with Ji Fu, or did Brother Wang also go with you? I didn't see any of the Qi brothers going out."

  Jing Xing smiled and looked at Min's mother. Ever since the house was repaired, Min's mother would pay attention to wild rabbits and pheasants when she went hunting in the mountains. Once she caught eight rabbits, a pair of big male and female, and six small ones that had just grown white. The rabbits were fluffy, small and shivering in fear. The rabbits were timid. Two of them died within a day of being brought home.

  These six rabbits have been kept in the thatched house. When Min's mother had nothing to do at home, she would go to the fields to cut weeds with a scythe on her back.

  There were a lot of them in front of the thatched house. Whenever she passed by the thatched house, Min's mother would go and take a look at the rabbits. Now the little rabbits were very fat and looked very good.

  This morning, when Jing Xing was getting grass to feed the little rabbits, he remembered what Ji Fu said. He smiled and picked up a fat rabbit. The fat rabbit was still stuffing the weeds into its mouth. He was picked up, and he couldn't help kicking his legs and chewing the grass in his mouth.

  When Jing Xing came out, he said to Min's mother, "Mom, I took a rabbit to Ji's house."

  Min's mother heard this in the house and hurried out, "This rabbit is still a baby. One rabbit won't be enough to eat. Bring two over."

  Jing Xing went back and picked out one before going out.

  The two brothers of the Qi family were still squatting on the stone steps of the courtyard having breakfast with bowls in their hands when they saw Jing Xing going out and planning to leave. Qinan quickly said: "Brother Min, you are going too fast. We have just Serve the bowl."

  Jing Xing smiled and said, "Don't worry, just go to the entrance of the village after eating. I'll go to Ji's house first, and then meet you at the entrance of the village."

  Qinan suddenly had an epiphany, "Then I can rest assured. I will go to Ji's house like this again."

  Qidong couldn't help but laugh and nodded in response to Jing Xing.