Chapter 13

At noon, Qidong bought a few meat buns and came to eat with Jing Xing. He talked about the harvest this morning, and then asked: "Isn't Ji Zhuang also working here? Why don't you see him?"

  Jing Xing knew that he should be eating with that little brother at this point, and Qidong happened to be thinking of Ji Fu, and said to himself: "It should be with Brother Ji, forget it, we don't care about him."

  However, they did not expect that Ji Zhuang, who was supposed to have dinner with Ji Fu, was eating in a small restaurant with Wu Ling, the young master of the boxing gym.

  Ji Zhuang didn't expect that Wu Ling would invite him to eat in the restaurant. He looked at the food on the table. These dishes were all his favorites, and he could see the care of the person who ordered them.

  Wu Ling smiled sweetly, picked up the chopsticks and urged: "Brother Jizhuang, try it quickly and see if the food made by this restaurant is to your liking."

  This was the first time for Ji Zhuang to have dinner with Wu Ling. Before, Wu Ling came to the boxing gym to find him. The two exchanged some personal words, but it had been a long time since he had eaten at a restaurant outside.

  He still remembered that he had just found the guy at the boxing gym and was going back and forth alone all day long, so he asked Ji Fu to come to town with him. It took him a long time before Ji Fu agreed.

  After finding a bookkeeping job in the town, Ji Zhuang celebrated by taking Ji Fu to eat a bowl of Yangchun noodles. He still remembered the taste.

  Now I eat Ji Fu's meals every day at noon, and there are days when I get tired of eating even delicacies.

  Therefore, when Ji Zhuang saw several men in the boxing gym going out to eat together in restaurants, he felt envious and eager in his heart, but he did not have the nerve to tell Ji Fu, after all, neither of them had any money. He then set his sights on Wu Ling.

  He would eat at a restaurant today and eat the food Ji Fu cooked for him tomorrow.

  In fact, when they first came to work in the town, Ji Fu and Ji Zhuang both went home to eat. But later Ji Zhuang said that they would prepare meals and take them to eat at noon. Anyway, they could just use the kitchen to heat them up then.

  From then on, the two of them were like this, because Ji Zhuang liked to stick to Ji Fu since he was a child, and both parents thought it was appropriate, so the two families didn't pay much attention to their interactions.

  When he grew up, Ji Zhuang first told his family elders that he wanted to marry Ji Fu, and then Ji Zhuang's parents came to tell Ji Fu's father that the two families originally wanted the two children to be together, and now they have decided to get married.

  The Ji family already regarded Ji Zhuang as their child, so when Ji Fu said that he would bring food along with Ji Zhuang's share, the Ji family thought it was normal, and Ji Amu was also the one who cooked at home.

  Ji Fu was already planning to come to Jizhuang to have dinner with him with the prepared meals, when he saw Jizhuang.

  This is Ji Zhuang's second time coming to the noodle shop where Ji Fu works. The first time he came was when he was looking for work. Ji Fu was a little surprised when he saw Ji Zhuang, "Why are you here?"

  Ji Zhuang said to Ji Fu, "My good brother invited me to dinner today. I won't eat with you at noon, so I came to tell you first."

  When he said that he couldn't eat with Ji Fu, he had an apologetic look on his face.