Chapter 68

He clapped his fingers and said one by one: "I can recognize some words and plan to settle accounts. When the time comes, I can find a job as an accountant... Well, this is not tiring, and I can make a lot of money..."

  Jing Xing responded from time to time. He was so cute by Ji Fu's way of breaking his fingers and thinking carefully about the future. He leaned towards his relatives. Ji Fu didn't care if he was disturbed and continued talking.

  Jing Xing twisted the beans with his fingers, and Ji Fu couldn't continue talking. He heard Jing Xing ask: "Do you like to settle accounts?"

  Ji Fu held it down, and just as he replied "I like it", Jing Xing took advantage of the situation and pressed him down on the bed.

  "...Don't, let's get down to business..."

  "You say it and I listen."

  "It's okay if you don't want to be the accountant... You can, or you can go to the restaurant to help... No, it's so weird..."

  I can't talk about this anymore.

  The two quarreled on the bed for a while, before Jing Xing lay down on the bed with him in his arms, caressing Ji Fu's tender skin and flesh, and with a hint of gentleness in his voice, Jing Xing told Ji Fu about coming to the martial arts gym.

  Hearing this, Ji Fu climbed up from Jing Xing's arms in disbelief, with his loose inner clothes hanging on his body. His almond-shaped eyes were wide open, a little confused, and he asked uncertainly for a long time, "Really? I really May I?"

  Jing Xing nodded, "I'm just teaching a group of children to make plans and learn a few words. If you want Brother Wang to come with you, that's fine too."

  Ji Fu's eyes sparkled when he heard this, and he knelt down next to Jing Xing. His hair had just been messed up by Jing Xing in the fuss, and now it was curled up a lot. He was cute yet cute.

  "May I?!"

  Jing Xing tapped his lips, "I'll arrange it for you with just one kiss."

  Ji Fu's little pear dimple came out, and he happily moved towards Jing Xing, pressed on Jing Xing's chest, held Jing Xing's handsome face, and kissed him several times. Jing Xing clasped the back of Ji Fu's head with his big hand, slender fingers He inserted it into the black hair, entangled this man and kissed him for a long time.

  Ji Fu sat up again with his butt sticking out, sitting in the same obedient posture as before. He frowned slightly and said a little unconfidently: "I don't know many words. I only know how to calculate accounts and make calculations. Sometimes I even do calculations." Wrong...it will embarrass you."

  Jing Xing stretched out his hand to smooth his frown, and coaxed with a smile: "It's okay, my husband is here."

  The two talked for a while and then rode back to the village after lunch.

  Jing Xing also knew about the things that had been spreading in the village recently, so when he went back this time, Jing Xing was no longer shy and drove Ji Fu to Ji's house on his horse.

  The two of them had just entered the village. When they heard the sound of horse hooves, they knew that the man from the Min family was back. They all stopped what they were doing and wanted to say hello to the man from the Min family and refresh their feelings. Who knew that when they looked up, they saw not only the man from the Min family but also the man from the Min family. There is Mr. Min, and there is Brother Ji in front of him! ! !

  Several people were immediately stunned. In the past two days, everyone was still guessing which vixen had charmed the Min family man. Some people guessed that it belonged to the Ji family brother or the Wang family brother, but it was quickly denied by many people. .