Chapter 88

"Matchmaker Qiao said she didn't know either."

Everyone said Cao Cao, Cao Cao was here. Matchmaker Qiao was wearing new clothes today, and they were different from the ones the day before yesterday. Everyone said hello to Matchmaker Qiao, and Matchmaker Qiao responded cheerfully while walking in. She also went in and never came out.

Everyone stood outside chatting for a while, and some sharp-eyed people saw someone driving a car from far away. It seemed that it was this kid Qidong. As the distance got closer and closer, everyone could see clearly that the person coming was Qidong, and everyone also saw white things tied to the ox cart behind Qidong. The ox cart was getting closer and closer, and everyone saw the white things on the cart. The colorful things are pig thighs, so what's tied to the bullock cart is a pig? !

When Qidong's bullock cart arrived in front of everyone, everyone saw that the people tied to the bullock cart were really pigs! It's a big fat pig! ! Still two big ones! ! !

The big bullock cart that can accommodate fifteen people has a long bench two feet wide and three feet long in the middle. This stool is at the same height as the edge of the bullock cart where people sit, so the two big fat pigs face each other with their backs. His back was tied to a stool, and four big fat legs were tied to the sides of the car.

These two big fat pigs also cost a lot of money. Anyway, no one in the village went to Zhu Butcher to buy a whole pig. Whether they could eat them all was secondary. The most important thing was that everyone was reluctant to part with them. Not much money either.

Everyone knows that this is not the Chinese New Year. Only during the Chinese New Year period will the Zhu family consider selling more pigs and lowering the price. At that time, everyone will think about buying a whole pig to prepare for the year. .

Everyone is envious. This is the beauty of having money. You can buy it anytime you want!

"It's already the end of Chenshi, and it's almost Sishi. Why haven't they come out yet?"

While the crowd was talking, Qinan ran out of the room. Seeing his brother coming back, he shouted to the room: "My brother is back!"

It was getting late at this hour, and everyone was getting ready to set off. Everyone outside saw everyone coming out of the house, some carrying something in their hands, some carrying baskets on their backs, everyone had something. It can be seen that there were many things prepared!

Min's mother changed into a new outfit. Her outfit was the best among the others, and she was eye-catching as soon as she came out.

"Ms. Min's clothes are so beautiful!"

"Oh, Aunt Min, your clothes are so beautiful!"

"Oh my God, the material for these clothes costs a lot of money, right?!!"

"Ms. Min, did you buy this dress from the county? How much does it cost?!"

Upon hearing this, Mrs. Qi smiled and said to those people: "You guys are really discerning. I have agreed with you that this cloth is a reward and cannot be bought in the county!"

She was carrying a small backpack on her back, which contained two large boxes of tea and red dates. From the small section exposed on the backpack, you could see that the things were beautifully packaged. It was definitely not a bargain at first glance!

Everyone said "Wow" when they heard it, because they were not consistent when speaking, causing a series of exclamations.

Then a woman pulled the person next to her and said, "This dress looks good, but have you noticed that Mrs. Min is even better looking?!"