Chapter 55

Qinan didn't care about his brother at all, and he was just as lazy as Guan Mingda. Anyway, his mother didn't say anything, so she asked Jing Xing about his subsequent trip to Jiangnan.

  "Things in Jiangnan are a bit complicated. We went to Jiangnan's house in Jing to meet Mr. Qian's daughter, Qian..."

  None of them thought that the Jing family could be so bad, they were so ungrateful!

  Later, when several people heard that Jing Xing and the others were framed and imprisoned by the county magistrate Jing's family, they all couldn't believe it. Min's mother's eyes were red, "My son has suffered!"

  Jing Xing first calmed them down and continued to talk, finding the young man who framed them, and the senior officials came to rescue and clear everyone's name, and then dealt with the Jing family and the county magistrate.

  Min's mother was indignant: "Guan Guan and the Jing family both deserve this! They must die a good death!"

  Madam Qi nodded in agreement.

  This journey was thrilling, and Min's mother said on the spot, "There will be no next time. Just work in the town honestly. I will never allow you to go as a escort again!"

  The other three people also nodded, fully agreeing with Min's mother's words.

  Jing Xing nodded and agreed. This time it was also because of the large amount of money given. In addition, if he wanted to make a change, he must find an opportunity to break through. This escort trip was an opportunity. He already wanted to use his own name.

  When the Qi family and Ji Hanzi left, there were so many people just now. Min's mother didn't dare to feel sad or reveal the panic and fear in her heart. Now her voice was a little hoarse and she said: "If you hadn't been smart and alert along the way, how many lives would you have had to come back alive?" , if that high-ranking official had arrived a few days later, and that Dog County Magistrate had killed someone and silenced him first, my mother would have... not been able to see you at all..."

  The more Min's mother talked, the more uncomfortable she became, with tears welling up in her eyes. As long as she thought about the possibility of these things, her son would never come back, and her voice choked up in the end.

  Jing Xing understood, and he patted Min's mother on the shoulder, "Now that I'm back safely, don't think about those eventualities, they don't exist."

  After a few words of comfort, Jing Xing changed the subject and said, "Originally, the senior official asked me if I would like to serve as an official under him."

  Min's mother paused while wiping her tears and asked in surprise: "Being an official?"

  Jing Xing nodded, "But I refused. What I wanted was to get the money and open a martial arts gym in the town or county. Maybe I would do other businesses in the future."

  Min's mother was pleasantly surprised that a high-ranking official could look up to her child. This bastard was capable and promising, but she did not want her son to become an official.

  It is difficult to be an official, but it is even harder to be a good official.

  Jing Xing continued to change the subject, "So this time I made a lot of money. It was originally six hundred taels, but now it's seven thousand taels in silver notes."

  Min's mother's eyes widened: "What?!"

  This, so much money? ! ! ! !