Chapter 206-210

Ji Fu stretched out his hand to straighten his clothes, "Your father is chatting with Uncle Fu, your godfather and the others outside. Are you going to go out to find him?"

  "I miss you daddy, go see what he is doing." Ji Furui said, reaching out to hold Ji Fu, "Amu, let's go together, daddy must have missed us too."

  The little guy's words were not subtle at all and his voice was not loud at all. The adults in the room all laughed at his words. These smiles were all kind-hearted. One of the adults teased Ji Furui by saying that his father didn't miss him.

  The little guy Ji Furui didn't insist on the woman. Instead, he asked the woman to go out with them. "When the time comes, I'll ask daddy if he misses me and Eminem. Doesn't aunty know if daddy misses us?"

  Everyone felt that the little guy was smart because he could say such words at such a young age. The woman was just teasing the little guy. After hearing this, she also smiled and responded to the little guy's words. Anyway, everyone was staying in the room like this. It's been a while, and things should be getting better outside soon.

  Brother Wang also thought so and said to everyone, and just like that, everyone in the room walked outside.

  Ji Furui took Ji Fu's hand and went to find Jing Xing. When he saw Jing Xing, his eyes lit up and he ran towards Jing Xing with his short legs. The little guy hugged Jing Xing. legs, raised his little head and called daddy.

  Jing Xing lowered his head to look at him, and reached out to pick him up.

  Fu Xu Qidong Qinan and the others heard the little guy ask his father sweetly if he missed him and his mother. Jing Xing naturally nodded and said yes, Ji Furui smiled even happier, and the little pear dimples on his cheeks were also exposed. , but the aunt who just said in the room that dad would not miss them did not come with him. He hugged his dad's neck and thought, that aunt is really not trustworthy.

  Ji Furui has a good memory, and he still remembers his dishonest aunt. This time Ji Fu and Jing Xing took him to his godfather's wedding. The two from the Fu family plus Xiao Yu, who was brought along by Ji Furui to his godfather's wedding, the four children were always together wherever they went. The little baby was directly carried to the bed of the new house in Qidong by the adults and was responsible for rolling the new bed. The little ones rolled around on the bed one by one and giggled. When they went out for a meal, there were several more children around them. , Ji Furui directly became the king of children, and children can even join the table.

  The marriage in Qidong and the marriage in Qinan happened not long ago, and they were both promising good days. Whatever the purchase specifications were in Qidong, the same would naturally apply to Qinan.

  The two brothers knew how to make money and had a good relationship, so they were not separated. For the marriage in Qidong and Qinan, Aunt Qi and Hanzi Qi also took a piece of land in the county and rebuilt a large house connected together. The family lives in a large and spacious place, and there will be no separation in the future due to house issues. Aunt Qi and Hanzi Qi hope that the relationship between the two brothers will be as good as it is now, and they do not want to be like those in the village who have brothers who have married wives. There will be a separation in a few years, but they won't comply.

  Jing Xing was going to accompany Qidong to pick up the new husband. Ji Furui exclaimed "Wow" when he saw his father riding a big horse neatly. He had never seen his father riding a big horse before. At this time, Daddy was sitting on a tall horse with a tall and majestic posture. The little guy looked excited as if he was riding the big horse. He pointed at Jing Xing and said to Ji Fu: "Daddy can ride a big horse! It's so awesome. !!"