Chapter 54

Min's mother saw the horse her son was leading and asked, "Is this the one you are riding on?"

  Jing Xing nodded, "Horses run fast. Each of our escorts rides a horse, and the goods we deliver are pulled by horse-drawn carriages."

  Min's mother nodded, "But we don't seem to have room for it to live in our house."

  Jing Xing said: "Tie it in the yard first, and then keep it in the thatched house."

  Min's mother shook her head, "It's not feasible. Now the thatched house is full of rabbits, and there is no place for them to live."

  Jing Xing tied the horse to a wooden stake in the yard, poured water from the well into a wooden basin for it to drink, and said to Min's mother, "It's okay. I'll build a stable for it when the time comes."

  After hearing this, Min's mother stopped worrying and asked, "Have you eaten yet? I'm going to cook some dishes for you."

  Jing Xing took off his own baggage from the horse, shook his head and said, "No." Min's mother went into the kitchen and started working.

Chapter 42

  Qinan just followed the magpie who reported the news. He didn't even go to the fields. He hurriedly ran to Ji's house to tell Ji Fu the good news. Along the way, people saw his beaming look and some couldn't help but ask, " "Master Qi, what good thing happened to make you so happy?"

  Qinan: "My brother Min is back as an escort! He came back on a big horse, so majestic!"

  His words immediately shocked everyone by the river.

  "What? That was Min Luo just now?!"

  "Oh my God, he's been going as an escort for more than half a year. Where has he been? It's been so long!"

  "He has changed so much! Come on, let's go take a look. I didn't even take a close look just now."

  After a while, the news spread that the Min family man was back.

  How many people had guessed that Jing Xing would not come back or that Jing Xing had run away like his father? Now the news that Jing Xing is back will shock them.

  From "How is it possible" to "Real or false" to "No, I have to see with my own eyes" one by one. On the way to Min's house, I found that many idle people in the village were heading to Min's house to see Min Luo who had returned.

  Many people also exaggeratedly described the majestic appearance of Jing Xing riding by.

  Qinan went to Ji's house and called Brother Ji several times at the gate of the courtyard. He didn't call out Ji Fu but called out Hanzi Ji.

  Ji Hanzi: "Brother Fu went up the mountain with his mother-in-law. What do you want from him?"

  Qinan told the story about Jing Xing's return, and Ji Hanzi's face lit up, "That's great. I'll go and see it with you."

  Qinan said "Hey" and waited for Ji Hanzi to lock the door and go to Min's house together.

  When Jing Xing came out, he saw many people standing in front of his house.

  Jing Xing: "..."

  After Mrs. Qi cleaned up the kitchen and went out, she saw a group of people outside. She finally squeezed in, pushed past the Min family yard and walked inside. Mrs. Qi urged the group of people outside: "What are you looking at? They are all looking at each other." , you don't have to do anything at home anymore?"