Chapter 166-170

The students who were diligently writing papers at home even clapped the table and applauded. Who knows that this kid Fu Qing can get top ten in every exam in school, and he is in the top ten in every subject. Every time he goes The way he showed off when he received the rewards made people want to spit on him!

  What's even more outrageous is that they often see this kid not studying very much, but in the end his grades are better than those who read books all the time. This kid doesn't know the word modesty, and his mean look makes everyone angry and funny. Even the grade director, the usually serious and rigid old man, couldn't do anything to him.

  There was such an outstanding student in the school, and Jing Xing had naturally noticed it for a long time. He even looked at this boy's test papers in various subjects. Originally, this boy could have ranked first in the exam, but Jing Xing still called the teacher to let them To make him more strict could be said to be nit-picking, but in the end this kid's results were still very good.

  The class teacher loves this kid very much, but there is really nothing he can do about his immodest temperament, "This kid is so flamboyant after getting the score he has now, we still don't want him to know that he is number one in the first place. ."

  There is no one who has ever taught Pay Qing who dislikes this smart kid. If he can suppress this brat's temper, they will all agree.

  It's just that everyone knows that this kid is very clever. I'm afraid he will be able to guess it after a few times, but so what, this kid can only hold his nose and admit the teachers' special love for him.

  Ji Fu and Jing Xing were also talking about this kid on their way back.

  After all, Ji Fu is no longer teaching children in school. He just saw that the student was not at all like those students who were afraid when they saw Jing Xing. Instead, he came to them to complain about too much homework and asked Jing Xing to reduce his homework. His attitude was enough for Ji Fu to be optimistic about this student.

  Jing Xing commented on him: "He is a smart and good boy."

  Ji Fu's affection for this student deepened a lot. While Jing Xing led Ji Fu home, he told Ji Fu what he had heard about the child.

  During the Chinese New Year, the three elders still come to Jingxing, so that Jingxing and Ji Fu don't have to run in both directions. The firecrackers are crackling non-stop. On this day of the first year of the New Year, little Ji Furui also has his first birthday. I receive red envelopes every year during the Chinese New Year, and the money from the large and small red envelopes can be enough to buy two large shops.

  Jing Xing and Ji Fu had not returned to the village for a long time, so Ji Amu and Min's mother told them about the things and people in the village.

  "The village was very lively a few days ago. Several families were trying to make peace with each other. Do you still remember the second uncle Cheng's family? Uncle Cheng's eldest son married his daughter-in-law Ma Xiaojuan a few years ago. Originally, Ma Xiaojuan thought that she had no status in the family. Yes, we are going to start a family separation. Your uncle Cheng and his family have been living in harmony all these years, but they were in a state of panic when she came in. Now they are talking about a family separation. How can you, uncle Cheng, possibly Give me points?! Then Ma Xiaojuan decided to divorce her husband when she saw that the family could not be divided. She also said in the village that her husband was not good enough to get her pregnant in the past few years. She also said that her husband often beat her and corrupted her into a second uncle. My son's words come."

  "How could Uncle Cheng allow Ma Xiaojuan to harm the family's reputation outside? Why did he immediately say that she wanted to make peace with her? Then just go to the Yamen and make peace with her!"