Chapter 91

Jewelry shops in the county make money from women and husbands. Although they sell jewelry, there is still a gap between the jewelry of women and husbands. After all, husbands and sons are men. Some men like to be flashy, and some like to be flashy. They also like simple and exquisite ones. The latter has a large audience, so shop owners buy a lot of them. Women can spend whatever they want.

  In the box in Ji Fu's hand was a hairband made of multiple red threads, dotted with a few white jade beads, two silver bracelets, and a hairpin at the bottom. The patterns were all simple, but There is no lack of beauty.

  Ji Amu looked at the box and saw the love for it in Ji Fu's eyes, so he smiled and said, "Keep it safe and wear it on your wedding day."

  Ji Fu nodded in response.

  The other box was also made of silver jewelry, but it was different from the one Ji Fu looked at just now. It looked like this set was for a middle-aged brother-in-law. Ji Fu understood what Jing Xing meant and said, "Emma, ​​this is It's for you."

  Ji Amu was stunned for a moment, then smiled broadly, took it over, looked at it, and closed the box again, "Amu is already old and doesn't need it. I'll keep this set for now and bring it with me when you get married." , then find a day to tell Jing Xing to withdraw this."

  Ji Hanzi already understood what his husband meant. He nodded and said to Ji Fu: "Your mother and I have seen the sincerity of the Min family today, and we believe that they will treat you well, but there are too many precious things." Yes, our family has taken a lot of advantage from the Min family. Although few people say it, your father and mother understand it."

  "Our two families are already at odds. If we take advantage of others, it will never sound good if we talk about it. Dad and your mother-in-law don't want this matter to become an issue in your future quarrels."

  Ji Fu was silent for a moment and nodded.

  Ji Amu reached out and touched Ji Fu's head. Ji Amu often touched Ji Fu like this when he was still a little one. "I didn't plan to tell you these things originally, but you have to understand that we and the Min family The difference is that he treats you well and cares about us because he loves you, but after you get married, don't just spend Jingxing's money, let alone bring this and that to your family. We are not so old that we can't do anything. There are still so many fields at home, and you know that every year when there is a good harvest, you can earn more than a dozen taels, and we will be content just to see you live well. You are also a man, and you cannot rely on Jing Xing for everything. , he is also a human being, he will also be tired, you have to learn to share the burden with him, you know?"

  "Everything has to be discussed." Ji Hanzi added.

  Ji Fu listened carefully and nodded to show that he understood.

  In the evening, Brother Wang's family is the best friends with the Ji family. Their whole family comes here to visit.

  "Come on, come on, sit down!" Ji'am greeted.

  Brother Wang put Wang Xing on the ground. Today, the little one watched the whole process of the bride price for the first time. At that time, he was held by Eminem obediently. Now, as soon as he was put on the ground, the little one walked to Ji with his short legs. Fu ran this way, stretched out his arms to hug Ji Fu's thigh, raised his little head and praised: "Brother Ji Fu looks so good today!"

  Ji Fu bent down. At this time, he had already changed into his beautiful new light red clothes, "Xiao Xing is here too, right?"

  Wang Xing nodded, and the two of them were talking to each other. Ji Amu was chatting with Wang Amu about what gifts the Min family had given them today. Brother Wang moved a mini bench. This little The bench is a special small stool prepared by Ji Hanzi for Ji Fu when he was a child. It is not broken and can still be used.