Chapter 15

Ji Fu felt guilty and quickly brought a stool to his uncle. Then he went to pour tea, and he was too busy like a spinning top.

  Ji Ammu took a sip of the tea poured by his son and said about the three people from Qidong, "Just now two are from the Qi family and one is from the Min family. So Min Luo is the Min Luo that the village talks about?"

  Ji Hanzi nodded, "Both families live together, so we came back together."

  Ji Zhuang said: "They are all working in the town. Min Luo and I are in the boxing gym together, and the Qi brothers are helping in the restaurant. They are all unprofitable jobs."

  Ji Fu said: "Emma and Daddy, don't listen to what the village said. Min Luo is not like those reported in the village. His boxing skills are very powerful. Qinan said that he saw him fighting a strong man tonight, and he knocked him down in just a few strokes." ."

  "The Qi brothers also came to town to work in the past few days. The job was found for them by Min Luo. In addition, their homes are close to each other, so the three of them have a good relationship and always have lunch together."

  This was the first time Ji Fu said so many words. When he finished his work, he turned around and saw everyone looking at him. He was immediately embarrassed and said, "I, I heard what they said on the way."

  Ji's mother said: "Is there such a big change? I have seen that man from the Min family before. His clothes were dirty and he was full of bad luck. It's dark today, so I can't see him clearly."

  After he finished speaking, he looked at his son and Ji Zhuang sneered, "It's just like that. Even if he comes to work in the boxing gym, he's still the same."

  Ji Fu frowned. Apparently Ji's mother also believed what Ji Zhuang said, so she talked about how the village had gossiped about Min Luo before.

  The two families sat in Jifu for a while and then left.

  Ji Amu saw the displeasure on Ji Fu's face just now. After he heated up the dinner, the family sat together and chatted while eating.

  Ji Amu asked: "I saw that you didn't seem to agree with what Ji Zhuang said just now. Has the Min family really changed?"

  Ji Fu thought of the people who went to dig bamboo shoots before, and he named them one by one, "Even if you don't believe me, you can ask these people. Last time we went to the mountain to dig bamboo shoots together."

  Ji Hanzi said: "Please tell us more carefully. As the saying goes, if you see old age at the age of three, will you change your behavior as a teenager?"

  "Actually, the first time I saw him was in a ring in the county. He was beaten so badly that he fell unconscious on the ground, but then he got up again and defeated the man who was taller and stronger than him. Many men won five taels of silver. I guess he must have thought a lot when he fainted, and then he thought about changing his ways."

  Ji Fu repeated what Qinan said on the way: "Actually, the Qi family and the Min family were not familiar with each other before. The main reason was that Min Orion broke his leg on the mountain, Min Hanzi was going to the town to find work, and there was no one in the family to take care of Min. Orion asked Aunt Qi to take care of Min Orion, and after paying him money, he let Aunt Qi go."

  "Just like this, we became familiar with the Qi family and the Min family after visiting each other."

  "Pay Madam Qi to take care of his mother?!" Ji Amu was surprised.

  Ji Fu nodded, "Qinan said it himself, and his brother didn't object."

  The two adults knew that if it was like what Ji Fu said, the money given would probably be quite a lot.