Chapter 116-120

"Exactly, I also want to tell you something!"

  Ji Fu nodded, and after eating, they went to Wang Geer's dormitory.

  Brother Wang: "I know who was following me before!"

  Ji Fu opened his eyes wide, and then couldn't help but look at Brother Wang's wrist.

  Brother Wang followed Ji Fu's eyes and saw his own wrist. He immediately understood and rolled up his sleeves, with a bit of anger on his face. "I'm telling you, the one following me is the one from the lion dance team." ! I saw him through on the spot last night, but he was too tall, and I...I don't know how to box or kick, so I couldn't beat him..."

  "... He cured me in just a few strokes. The injury on my wrist was caused by him at that time!"

  Brother Wang thought back and realized that the slap he received yesterday was too light. He should have slapped him a few more times and ran away quickly!

  Ji Fu asked worriedly: "Are there any other injuries? Have you been bullied?"

  Brother Wang smiled and comforted him: "Who am I? In the village, I have a bad temper. How could I let myself suffer! Let me tell you, I am so arrogant! I slapped that man last night!"

  "There was a snap! That guy was stunned by me!"

  Ji Fu opened his eyes wide in disbelief, "A slap in the face?"

  He had met that man under Wang Xing's identification, and he felt that he was a fierce person.

  Brother Wang was still very proud, "No!"

  Seeing Ji Fu's worried look again, he added: "Of course, I didn't give him a chance to react, and he ran away after beating him."

  "I won't leave the martial arts school anymore. He doesn't know where I am, and he can't hit me at all!"

  Ji Fu nodded and saw the injury on Brother Wang's wrist and said, "I have some medicine over there and will bring it to you later. That man is really sick! If he does this again, we will report him to the official! We can't be afraid of him!"

  Brother Wang also nodded frequently in agreement.

  However, just as Jing Xing and Zeng Shi came to the Fu family to look for Fuxu, two middle-aged women came to the door of the martial arts school, wearing the clothes of servants of the Fu family, saying they were looking for Brother Wang.

Chapter 89

  Fuxu didn't expect that it would be Jing Xing and Zeng Shi who were looking for him. He really wanted to know why these two people were looking for him.

  Jing Xing looked at the young master calmly. The reason why he played lion dance all year round was that Fuxu's muscles were very obvious. Looking at the way he was standing at this time, Jing Xing could also see that he was very stable. If he were to block him, he probably wouldn't be able to tackle him.

  When Jing Xing looked at him, Fu Xu's eyes also fell on Jing Xing.

  Jing Xing said, "I'm here to do business with Shaodong's family."

  Fuxu didn't expect that he looked at Jing Xing, as if he came to Fu's house to discuss business, he usually came to see his brother. Jing Xing was the first to come to him, so Fuxu was still very interested.

  Jing Xing said: "I heard from Brother Zeng that the 'Hao Lai Lai' restaurant with the best business in the county belongs to you. My family raises a lot of rabbits. I would like to ask my young master if the restaurant will accept rabbits?"