Chapter 46

All this happened so fast, and the people in the inn were still amazed at the large amount of money they had just learned from the government servants, and watched them being taken away and sent off.

  Hua Niang obviously also saw that the county magistrate and the Jing family were well prepared. Although she was anxious, she didn't show it on her face. She still remembered what Min Luo had just told her. At this time, when she was being escorted by the Yamen and almost walked to the door, Jing Xing glanced at her, and Hua Niang nodded slightly to him.

  The county magistrates and others go as quickly as they come.

  When Mrs. Jiang left, she smiled meaningfully at Hua Niang, as if she was saying, "You are next."

  After everyone left, the inn began to become lively and noisy. Some people believed what the county magistrate said - these people had stolen so much money from the Jing family, while some people believed what the head escort said. The escort proved to be for the purpose of protecting the escort. People's safety was not written on it.

  Before Hua Niang slapped her angrily, she ran over to inform the boy who was already stupid, "Do you know you were f*cking fooled? You idiot!"

  The boy was beaten by the flower girl until he held his head and wailed, "That shouldn't be the case. That person is my relative, how could he do this to me?!"

  The flower girl took a breath and kicked the bastard. She immediately called another smart boy in the store and whispered a few words into the boy's ear. The smart boy nodded, "Don't worry. Sister Hua, I guarantee this will be done for you."

  Hua Niang took a heavy drag on her cigarette and said, "Go."

  The cold wind was blowing on the road, and the snow was slowly falling from the sky. Zeng Shi looked at Jing Xing, who frowned. He was unsure. The key was that they had no way to save themselves now. The two of them were obviously prepared. When they came, so many government officials were on guard against them. It was impossible to beat the government officials and escape now.

  Tang Yin was still thinking that it was not written on the certificate, but there must be something clearly written on another note, and that note was placed in the box for Qian.

  Escorts are the ones that people need to trust, and on the day when every escort man enters the agency to be an escort, a master will teach them the rules of the agency, and the escorts will kneel down and swear an oath.

  If the escort is greedy for the goods that the master wants to deliver and makes a wrong move, it will not only destroy him, but the entire escort agency.

  Of course, it is impossible for the owner to completely believe them, so he will write a letter in advance or put a small account that has been prepared in the box in advance, with everything clearly written on it, and then stick it with a seal. live.

  So Tang Yin thought of this, but now they were arrested, and those boxes of money were in the hands of the county magistrate and the Jiang family, and he didn't know which box the bills were in. He had to tell Min Luo the news and look at him Is there any solution over there?

  Everyone was pressed into the prison cell of the government office. The moment the government officer locked the door, one of the escort brothers kicked the wall angrily, "We shouldn't have cared about Qian's life or death in the first place! We have all seen him. , wouldn't it be enough to just give her the money?!"

  "In this month, we can walk a long way home!"

  When Zeng Shi heard this, he immediately wanted to stop, but was stopped by Jing Xing, "It's right for everyone to have resentment in their hearts. It was because I was a little reckless at first and I directly broke my skin with the Beijing government. That's why this happened."