Chapter 90

Ji Fu covered his ears and quickened his pace, the back of his neck was red.

  "Hey! Tell me, where have you been after watching this? Have you ever..."

  "Just, it's gone."

  When he came home from work in the afternoon, Brother Wang asked Ji Fu about the bride price. Ji Fu didn't know about it at that time, and Ji Amu didn't tell him about it, so he shook his head.

  Brother Wang said: "Isn't it higher than the twenty taels anyway? At least it looks like a hundred taels?"

  Ji Fu blinked his almond-shaped eyes when he heard this, "It shouldn't be that many. I heard from Eminem that the village didn't even take so many."

  Brother Wang reached out and held Ji Fu's shoulder and shook it vigorously, "Ji Xiaofu, don't you know the strength of your Jing Xing family by now? If you still use the village's tricks to judge your husband, you are underestimating him. ! He looks like someone who likes to cause trouble!"

  It's not that Ji Fu doesn't understand Jing Xing, but sometimes the person involved in some matters may not be able to see it more clearly than others.

  Furthermore, Ji Fu is a person who is easily satisfied. He feels that even if he follows the village's rules, he will feel good.

  But with a character like his, he can just feel the surprises in life.

  Brother Wang asked Ji Fu: "Have your Jing Xing talked to you about this matter? You two are getting ready to get married, and the Min family must be ready for the bride price now!"

  Ji Fu thought about it for a moment, "He told me not to worry, so I didn't ask."

  Brother Wang commented: "It's silly."

  Now, this betrothal gift shocked the two Qi brothers and Brother Wang, but at the same time, they felt that it was "reasonable", so they reacted and accepted it faster than everyone else.

  The three of them all looked at each other. They were very familiar with this pair. Naturally, they could feel the changes in Jing Xing and Ji Fu's feelings at all times. During this process, they did not understand what "the more they kowtow, the higher they get." , they were just addicted to watching the two of them fall in love.

  The three of them often bumped into Jing Xing and Ji Fu, so their performance was a bit dull, but the boys and girls outside were different.

  They were so excited that they were even more excited than the person involved!

  It's so daring to use these thousand taels or ten thousand taels of silver notes as betrothal gifts!

  They even felt that when Jing Xing and Ji Fu looked at each other just now, the way the Min family man looked at Brother Ji made them feel excited. They bit their handkerchiefs and couldn't help but think: What if There are still such men in the village, and they will get married immediately!

  This man Min is so handsome and capable! No wonder Yu Yan from the Yu family would do something like that before. Looking at it now, it's all this man's fault. It's so outrageous.

  After the Ji family accepted the betrothal gift, everyone who had recovered from their emotions was also excited and excited. They asked Matchmaker Qiao directly about the subsequent process, "The betrothal gift has also been received. When is the marriage between Mr. Min and Brother Ji?"

  Matchmaker Qiao turned her head and looked at the people outside in disbelief: "Huh? Huh?! Huh?! Why are you bringing someone alive?"

  Everyone outside was amused by Matchmaker Qiao's expression and laughed "hahaha", and everyone in the room was also amused.