Chapter 49

Zheng Wenxing naturally saw the letter written by Jing Xing in his friend's letter, but when he heard that he had found the boy, his expression moved, and he nodded, "Don't worry, I will give you an explanation, but in your letter The divorce letter mentioned has already been reported to the police. You should know that this is a big deal and may even set a precedent. This cannot be done in a short time."

  Jing Xing heard a lot from Zheng Wenxing's words. He originally thought that the divorce letter would not be agreed to. After all, this idea was beyond the acceptance range of this era. He did not expect that the superiors of this dynasty were very receptive. Since everyone there has agreed, the matter of divorce will naturally be marked in the regulations, and they can take Qian back first.

  Jing Xing thanked the Lord: "Thank you for informing me."

  At this time, a voice came from outside calling for personal guards, "Sir, the high hall has been raised."

  Zheng Wenxing said coldly, "Yes", "Take the master next to the county magistrate down for interrogation."

  "yes."

  Everyone then moved to the high hall of the government office, which was on display. The common people had already been ringing the gongs in the streets of the government office and asked for a court hearing. Everyone came to the government office, and they all speculated whether it was the theft by the caravan. In the past two months, there have been a lot of rumors about the Jing family, the county magistrate, and the caravan coming from the north. I don't know who is telling the truth.

  So as soon as people heard that they were going to be tried in court, they immediately went to the government office.

  "Hey! Look over there! It's the Jing family!"

  "Oh my God! The county magistrate is here too! The woman in the back who was being supported and thinned into a bamboo pole couldn't be...Qian, right?!"

  "That's not right. Isn't the government going to court for trial? Why is the county magistrate here?"

  "I know this! A high-ranking official came from the county. I saw the county officials went to the city gate to pick up the high-ranking official, and even knelt down and kowtowed!"

  "Hiss - I feel like I'm in for a good show."

  Everyone was talking and walking.

  "Sister Hua, Sister Hua, the official is here. Where is the person we found? Brother Min asked us to take him there!" The young man's excited voice sounded at the door of the inn. Hearing this, Hua Niang looked towards the door and saw the young man with him. Two men in black clothes walked in.

  Hua Niang only found this trump card in her hand two days ago. She glanced at the two men and asked the boy, "Can you see Min Luo and the others?"

  The boy smiled and said: "I see, I see, everything is fine. A big county magistrate came to the Yamen, and it was Brother Min and the others who wrote the letter asking for help, so this time Brother Min and the others are saved!"

  Hua Niang smiled at the two Jiao Jiao, "Two gentlemen, I have something to ask this boy. I'll take him over to say a few words and he'll be right over."

  The two guards nodded without making any trouble.

  Hua Niang took the boy a few steps forward, "Have you really seen Min Luo and the others?"

  The young man nodded, "It's true that when a high-ranking official goes to trial, the people in the county go to see it."

  Hua Niang felt relieved and took two personal guards to the backyard to bring out the hungry and weak boy. Then Hua Niang asked the little girl to watch the shop and followed him to the government office.